FanFiction.Net
for This Captain Wears Red

10/28/2021 c38 Rose Narcissus
this was nice
really I was waiting you in the three weeks but as you alright this will be good
for now new Island, new advanture this will be so good
but for the howl thing I will be waiting to know what is it...
for now the new Island and it's secret and mock town and what you will show instead of teach
hope you be alright and the success of your exams...
see you in Desemeber
10/22/2021 c37 Guest
Update please update please update please
10/22/2021 c16 EliteCookie
"Then faces of those four men whore here to change destiny" lol, I didn't think I would laugh this much!
10/16/2021 c1 2Batalifeline
please update I love this story ark! I want his crue to understand!
10/16/2021 c37 Guest
Update please
10/6/2021 c37 magitechxinc
Absolutely incredible! I love how diligent Zoro is! Robin and Luffy's mutual suspicion is adorable and engaging! I'm excited to see how their relationship develops.
Every mention of darkness just keeps making me excited for when they meet Gecko Moriah. I really want to know what his aura is like.
10/4/2021 c14 megakdre100
It getting hard to read it to much like canon for no reason like I could just read the manga over
10/3/2021 c37 Greer123
It seems like Robin has become interested in Luffy and his abilities.
10/2/2021 c37 CarBarrier
Great chapter! Seeing Luffy and Zoro talk was nice. I am excited to see where this arc goes. Keep up the great work! :)
10/2/2021 c36 CarBarrier
Great chapter! Seeing Luffy and Robin interact was interesting. Keep up the great! :)
10/1/2021 c37 3crazykittylover
Sad face about the change in posting. This story is so good! It's one of my favorites to look forward to. I forgot to ask but wouldn't have Robin done her sneaky ear and listen in on Luffy's conversation back with Whiskey last chapter and Chopper this chapter? I guess not with the way the last bit of the chapter unfolded. But still, I am curious. I wonder what that spike was. Very curious indeed! Can't wait to see what else you write! Keep up the good work and stay inspired friend!
10/1/2021 c36 crazykittylover
Awh Robin is one of them! Love that and am super stoked by that development! I like how you are treating Luffy's internal debates so well and fleshing them out so well. They really do feel like how Luffy would feel in such situations. I can't wait to see what happens with Chopper and the mock trial. Everything is so exciting! Keep up the good work and stay inspired friend!
10/1/2021 c37 AnimeChic01
Good chapter. It's great that Luffy is finally taking the time to restart his therapy sessions after leaving the Moby to pursue his dreams. Even if it is just a mock session, Luffy is at least taking a step in the right direction. He's beginning to trust his crew by having his therapy sessions with Chopper, but it is still obvious that he still has a lot of reservations when it comes to discussing his traumatic past with his crew.

I've noticed for a while that every time Luffy mentions Commander Haruta, he's calling him by his full name instead of the nickname "Ruta" Luffy created to distance himself from mentioning Haru. I'm wondering if this is intentional to show Luffy is recovering or if it's just an error. If I'm not mistaken, he has already suffered two panic attacks at the mere mention of his name, so why is he calling Haruta by his full name and not his nickname?

It's interesting that Luffy hasn't really suffered any form of homesickness for the Moby. I'm curious to see how the Strawhats would tackle a situation in which Luffy begins to miss the Moby and how their relationship would develop as a result.
9/30/2021 c37 Wishfull-star
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
9/30/2021 c37 2Demi-Raven
Thank you so much for always updating this story. I absolutely love it 3 Good luck on your exams!
491 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »