FanFiction.Net
for This Captain Wears Red

3/14/2020 c1 renayrd thev
Please don't follow canon too closely. The Devil Wears White was a great story precisely because it was all made up, not copying from the author. If you do that, it'll be no different from the hundred or so other fics that seem to believe that reading the same shit over and over again is interesting. And you'll get tired of writing too, the whole thing will overwhelm you.

In addition, please don't ever write stuff like "Don't worry, I'm never going to abandon the story." That's one sure sign of story abandonment coming up if I ever saw one.

Sorry about all the negativity, but I am writing this because after reading The Devil Wears White, I AM genuinely excited about this, but there *is* a reason why I quit reading many time travel/alternate take stories after chapter 1. Please *don't* copy dialogue, do your own take on things.

(If this has been a pointless reminder for something you were already going to do and/or I've ruined your day with this, then I apologize. It was really not my intention to be an asshole to you.)
3/14/2020 c1 6fluffypuppies
Oh hey you're back! I've been waiting for the sequel since there's not too much fanfics to read while waiting for this. I can't wait for more chapters from you and looking forward to this story :D
3/13/2020 c1 1Random Fangirl 9002
I have been reading this story since chapter 11 came out and it getting a sequel! So exited!
3/13/2020 c1 2Myherogal22
Omg! This story has so much potential! Can't wait to read more! Keep at it! I'd love it if you included Ace, Sabo, Marco, Izo, Thatch? (He's still alive, right? I'm gonna have to go back to TDWW to check lol), and Namur sometime during Arlong Park, Loguetown or... oh nvm! Just place them as guests on the crew sometime during the story! I'd love to see how many twists and turns you can pull off, plus the interactions between the Straw Hats and the others would be hilarious! Just a suggestion, though so you don't have to do so if you don't want to!
3/12/2020 c1 Juheemin
I have been waiting for the sequel! Looking forward to the story!
3/12/2020 c1 lifelovelaugh
Omg! Omg! Omg! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ This made my day! I was so happy and excited when I saw this! ️️️️️️️️ Always looking forward to ur updates ️
3/12/2020 c1 spaceraptor1
YES! I've been waiting for this for a ehile
3/12/2020 c1 1Xiao Yuno
SOOOOO this morning i was checking the phone and when i saw the notification about this i literally run to read it! I really enjoy the chapter read you in two weeks
3/12/2020 c1 deletedforreasons12345
Omg it's finally here! I'm so excited for this sequel of The Devil Wears White! I can't wait for the next chapter XD
3/12/2020 c1 Jordansdevil
I about died when I saw this in my inbox! Starting off great, and I can’t wait to see what shenanigans luffy will get up to!
491 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33