for Dragon Ball ゼロ (English Version)

8/22 c1 Buggy
Plot is average, grammar sucks hard though.
5/2 c1 1framfrit
Watch the gender referencing theres quite a few times you refer to guys by she
4/23 c2 SaiyanEsper
EYE AM THE STONGEST

Oh yeah, the usual "OMG BuT hE's mARrieD" excuse. There's a reason it's called Fanfiction, my friend. Goku doesn't have to be married to Chichi, if the author doesn't want him to be.

Besides, this story seems to be set before he married Chichi, so it's free game. Hell, the majority of the Pre-Z material he isn't even married to Chichi. He only agrees to marry her at the end.

Chichi is awful anyway. Even Toriyama himself doesn't like her.
4/22 c1 34Juan Sotomayor
I liked it.
4/22 c1 Pazxxer
idk is it just me or the usage of he, she got mixed or something, can you please fix that, pleaseee...
4/21 c2 4Hypnoyoukai
SaiyanEsper goku is married though
4/17 c2 Ibrahemhffy Gfvggf
I don’t know why but it’s in Spanish for me
4/16 c2 bloodborne
i don't know if this was intentional, but this chapter to me is still in spanish and not the translated version
4/15 c2 SaiyanEsper
Awesome fic! It's nice to see a Goku in Re:Zero fic with actually good writing.

I like how you've portrayed Goku here, he isn't dumb like most fics and DBS like to portray Goku. He's naive, not an idiot. He's also not overpowered in this fic, I like that, because it means the story can have stakes instead of Goku oneshotting everything.

Also love your choice of using End of DB Goku instead of DBS Goku, which is the worst version of Goku.

Also looking at how this fic is going, I'm guessing Goku is being paired with Emilia? I like it.
4/12 c2 Limit-Breaking
That was really good so far it's been quite enjoyable and interesting to say the least. goku interactions and how he handles the situations are honestly really enjoyable and interesting.

So far it looks like goku may be stuck in this world for quite a while. Also just wondering but what timeline is this again. After or before piccolo.

Besides that great job with this chapter and i can't wait to read more.
4/12 c1 SEEKING639
I do not like this goku is piccolo jr saga so is ki is 200 You have to choose from dbz not db
piccolo jr saga We need a story the goku solo the vers re zero Eliminates everyone easily
goku from saiyan saga goku with power levels of 5000 solo the vers or goku
3/15 c1 Grabiel987
Me gusto la verdad, muy bueno, espero la actualización.
3/14 c1 Hypnoyoukai
I like it
3/12 c1 The Roblox Puss Master
Wow thanks for the translation. Yo leo espanol tambien
3/12 c1 1drake202
Looks pretty good even though I'm not really all that familiar with ReZero any crossover involving Goku definitely has my attention please continue this
16 Page 1 2 Next »