for THE REDS VS BLACK DOGS

8/13/2020 c3 CrispyJoe
Man, I can't wait for the new chapter to come out! I've read through this about 15 times, even if it has grammar mistakes the story just makes up for it.
7/2/2020 c3 ZansVocal
YES I MISS THEM FANFICS! I am glad those two fanfics I read most still lives! This is cool and hilarious chapter at the same time, keep it up man!
7/2/2020 c3 4Monster King
Awesomeness please continue
7/1/2020 c2 Super heavy weapons guy
I like the idea of the story but the writing needs some work especially the mercs
6/18/2020 c2 jaalco
was this put through google translate because i think i had a stroke reading this
5/6/2020 c2 lmilai
Aha it's pleasing to read this story so far,
Good work dude
5/3/2020 c2 ZansVocal
This story is really great. Please keep making updates please! But take your time too
4/25/2020 c1 Slackboy101
Ohhohohoho... this is gonna be fun... The Black Dogs won't stand a chance against the insanity of the RED Team
4/5/2020 c2 Spyonyourfic
I don't care if there's fire around. If the world is about to be destroyed. If no one likes this story...
I NEED MORE!
4/5/2020 c1 Guest
Pretty lit, continue.
4/4/2020 c1 Guest
This really is a mess. There are a number of grammatical and punctuation errors here along with missing words. Whenever you finish writing, read what you have aloud - it will help you determine the flow of the story and catch errors early.
4/4/2020 c2 Guest
Dude work on your grammar.
4/3/2020 c2 58Perseus12
Wooooohoooooooooooooooooo~! I TOTALLY LOVE the RED mercenaries for mascaraing those Black Dogs! *Thumbs UP!* Watch out Eostia 'cause the REDs gonna rock your world! I wonder if Pyro befriend the Pink Princess Prim and ROAST the Mortadella Brothers? I'll just wait to read the next chapter.
3/21/2020 c1 SPARTAN-626
Well this looks interesting. I say continue.
3/13/2020 c1 Guest
Good story, keep updating man.
20 Page 1 2 Next »