for Colony Lost

2/10 c13 Elogost27549
The story description sounded interesting but the end result is anything but. Unless you enjoy illogical plotlines and unlikable characters, among many other problems, I'd give this one a miss.
12/7/2020 c12 Guest
So a lost colony from another galaxy gets back to their home galaxy and they don't seek out earth, they don't try to contact the systems Alliance to confirm that the launch of the ship was successful, no excitement to meet their kin and essentially rewriting history, no that spent their time doing the utter rubbish you have spent the last 10 chapters writing, I don't think I need to tell you how idiotic I find your story. The idea was very good but your execution has been terrible.
8/31/2020 c12 George Cristian810
This story is one big fat lie . Why would you called it the lost colony when it is about one ship and the captain is stupid enough to work with aliens instead of going to system alliance .
8/24/2020 c4 Some guy 161
In the grim darkness of the sort of far future, Games Workshop minis are still overpriced.
8/13/2020 c2 8Nemo Blank
I think that you dropped a zero somewhere. A complement of 2000 is supposed to be impressive? My father's aircraft carrier had a complement of 5560 not even counting the air wing.
6/12/2020 c10 naruto namikaze 9
Amazing Work. Unique Story. Must Read. Keep it up.
4/8/2020 c1 Wongjunkit
I'm really liking this already and I'm just in the first chapter.
4/6/2020 c10 4dutchsoldier
While I find the story interesting, I do feel the need to point out a major disrepancy in how you describe eezo technology and what it actually is in ME: ships in mass effect do not have much if any armour by the time of ME1 outside of some light ablative plating to ensure guardian lasers don't slice chunks out of the ships. This being because Eezo cost of ftl, shielding and artificial gravity on a ship starts costing exponentially more. For instance, a single ww2 fighter of 2000 kilograms would cost some 200 to 300 grams of eezo to equip with those things , depending on what quality you want said equipment to have which end it reaches. Meanwhile a 5000 kilogram weighing modern fighter would use somewhere between 1 kilogram and 1.5 kilograms of eezo to have the same level of capabilities. This is one of the main reasons why, despite having a navy of thousands of ships, with a minimum of 4000, the turians only have 40 dreadnoughts, and also why said treaty is not more of a problem to the turians.
4/5/2020 c10 5Lord Of Memory
Oh this is amazing can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
4/3/2020 c10 Joseph Sage
Just read all your chapters, good story looking forward to seeing where you go.
3/31/2020 c9 C L Walsh
Loving the story so far, can’t wait to see what you do with it
3/27/2020 c9 AbyssWatcher
Damn this deserves more reviews. Keep up the good work. This is so original.
3/24/2020 c8 COLD
Yo man awesome story aye...

Very different upbringing of this human group.

Kinda reminds me of the outer worlds game.
Which is a cool take on a colonising space

Anyway man cool story and I hope to see more soon
3/18/2020 c6 The armed forces
Can’t wait for the next update
3/17/2020 c5 Bloodfox22
And it gets even better. I loved Ken's reactions to the humans, verry real.
21 Page 1 2 Next »