for Red Strings

4/21 c12 dragon44pride
Maybe you could do a timeline for the Past chapters and then focus on the Present.
10/25/2020 c1 1AltairShadow
I think Solomon's 36th Djinn is Stolas
9/22/2020 c1 Dasgun
8/30/2020 c12 marianaFAN
¡I SUPER LOVE THE PAST AND THE FUTURE ARE COMPLEMENTING BETWEEN IF I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS THEY ARE INCREDIBLE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY MORE OF THE TIME I LOVE THE CROSSING OF MAGI AND NARUTO ... :) :) :)
8/30/2020 c12 Starlord Master
Tea? That's for the elderly.
8/25/2020 c11 hmataco
sorry wasn't done I very much enjoyed your writing, your story and your characters and can't wait to see your next chapter.
8/25/2020 c11 hmataco
well you have me hooked I can't to see your next chapter because of my dislexia it take some more time listening to to your story. but the first few critiques I have now know was just how kinda confusing the first two chapters are. I didn't catch it until the last chapter that she and Sinbad were in a scuffle but that may have been because I going to bed right before I started listening to your story. something I've noticed some writers not do is just "setting the scene" just a little little more descriptions of what the the characters like say mentioning the grime and how the air felt was xia running through the halls of orochimaru's base to escape.
8/23/2020 c11 Starlord Master
A giant shuriken is badass!
8/16/2020 c10 dragon44pride
QUESTION Won't Danzo and the Village Elders try to force Samar and Xia into the CRA aka Clan Restoration Act?
7/7/2020 c10 Starlord Master
Never mess with an angry lady with super strength.
7/6/2020 c9 Starlord Master
Mercenaries are a tricky bunch.
5/28/2020 c8 Starlord Master