for Everybody Loves Cookies

6/12 c13 1Yoghurt and C4
'Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?', nice reference...well played, sir.
6/11 c13 HappyFellow17
I really wish they didn't let guest review since this happens
6/11 c13 WhateverPlus
I like this chapter, continue please.
6/10 c13 2TheSlySage
watch Emerald and Cinder are ALSO his kids lol
6/9 c2 Zera Of The Damned
Oh my God, I love these previews, Nora and Naruto are a horror story waiting to happen... For everyone else.

Also, I like the mix of slice of life and old drama in this so far!
6/9 c13 OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla
Cool!
6/9 c13 Guest
Holy fuck everything you write is a Gary Stu wank fest. Kindly go fucking kill yourself you nazi cum bucket.
6/9 c13 1silverblade10101
good chapter. my phone go finally gave me the notice this morning about it being updated. the part when raven told Naruto that he's gonna be a father again made me expect Naruto to pass out in shock. and the trailer that has Ozpin mad makes me wonder who exactly managed to anger him. keep up the good work!
6/8 c13 Pabs117
Awsome chapter, I was not expecting that part from Tai, I just thought that he was angry that Naruto had Raven at his side.
I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
6/8 c13 3Zeta Grey
Ha! that last preview bro, it pulled a chuckle from me.
6/8 c13 RedDemonEye
Oh you motherfucker not only did you hit us with more twises than a family drama but then a cliffhanger on to of that! oh you're evil knows no bonds!... lol God I love this fanfiction. So the next chapter's going to be a hell of a ride and I can't wait so keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
6/8 c13 6Dragon Blaze-X
Feels and family buy the truck load
6/7 c13 Trey of the rebellion
Well that's interesting! Naruto essentially made his own Transmigrant
6/7 c13 Eaglezaruma
Ruby and Yang have two Dads now, the assumptions that others could accidentally make from that statement could be hilarious as attempts to correct the misunderstanding are made in a panic.
6/7 c13 1R-king 93