FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

3/13/2023 c10 5C3nterF0ld
in full kit? someone on your team has experience with the military I see
3/13/2023 c21 Hnbutt
Wow, this is not gonna be fun, for the other team. Noice.
3/13/2023 c21 7Dragon Blaze-X
Here comes the monster
3/13/2023 c21 Chadbunger
Good to see another chapter of this.
I can't wait for the next one and I hope you feel better soon.
3/13/2023 c21 1elkenn
Aww Salem is afraid of naruto, and based on your preview, the world burns, don't tell me naruto actually did it?

And isn't naruto's team basically a cheat in the tournament lol they'll beat up all of them without breaking a sweat... Well, naruto I mean, not his team members..

Glad to see a lot of rwby fic returning this month! I hope this keeps on going.
3/13/2023 c21 KakeruPB
I kind of have an idea for a fourth member but I'm not confident in it, so i'll just wait. Also that last spoiler was a little bit out of line. I wasn't sure if they were the same or different.
3/13/2023 c21 4hnh058513
Welp looks like the Amity Tournament is Ducked
3/13/2023 c21 38Solaire38
Thank you for the great chapter, keep up the good work!
3/13/2023 c21 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
3/13/2023 c21 Eaglezaruma
So he trained them up just to be one of their opponents, that's Savage and I love it.
3/13/2023 c21 ZeroHour00
Last preview went from Puss in Boots to Hellsing real fuckin' fast.
3/13/2023 c21 Elchabon
Thank you very much for the update.

Good luck at the doctor and I wish you an excellent recovery.
3/13/2023 c21 Leaf Ninja 91
nice work. thank you for the update.
3/13/2023 c21 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Ozpin killing Leonardo Lionheart is a scenario I did not expect, but considering he found out about the betrayal way earlier, it shouldn't be a surprise.

Salem saying she lost control of her minions and how they're all going to die is a hilarious scene, since Salem doesn't fear a lot of people.

The way she referred to Naruto as that thing drives home just what kind of cataclysm will befall his enemies should they provoke him and attack his loved ones.

The preview is really intriguing.
3/13/2023 c20 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Cool chapter.

Team JNPR is pushed to the brink by Naruto. Thank goodness for Jaune Arc's Aura Amplification Semblance and its healing properties.

The preview is intriguing.
2,711 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »