FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

3/28/2020 c2 Jevskii
bnice!
3/26/2020 c2 T-B-R
Ah, this is good, like a slice of cake.
3/26/2020 c2 4Chronosign
I really like this.
3/26/2020 c2 Rebmul
this is going to be amazing
3/26/2020 c2 WeAreVenom5
The dynamic between Raven and Naruto works surprisingly well. I’m interest to see where this leads.
3/26/2020 c2 Mr. Blackwood
This is absolutely precious and I love it so much!
Also, can we just agree that Service With A Smile is truly a masterpiece? Just saying.
3/25/2020 c2 kuramathetranscened
Great chapter. So, Naruto is Yang's biological father in this story? Interesting. Please keep up the great work and ignore all the haters and flamers as they are just jealous of your talent and make sure to take care of yourself.
3/25/2020 c1 kuramathetranscened
Great chapter. Looking forward to more. Please keep up the great work and ignore all the haters and flamers as they are just jealous of your talent and make sure to take care of yourself.
3/25/2020 c2 Bones is AFK
Raven in an apron? I never knew I needed that image in my life. More Please!
3/25/2020 c2 Hashirama 1710
what happened with this nora?
3/25/2020 c2 kyo
I read the reviews and it seems people can't read everybody thinks Naruto is Yang's father in this story when Raven said to Yang to meet her "new" father it seems people failed on catching that part. A good story and I am glad Cardin had an accident looking forward to the next chapter.
3/25/2020 c2 Cf96
Love it
3/25/2020 c2 4W0lfLink420
I'm loving this story keep it up
3/25/2020 c2 18Kaizer Daozang
Loving this so far. Didn’t expect for Raven to be so maidenly, but I guess that’s expected when one knows the other inside and out.
3/24/2020 c2 3Zeta Grey
I could only wonder what direction this story will take, as opposed to the other's... for a moment I was looking forward to Yang trying to seduce her dad... and maybe have it revealed he's her dad AFTER she got romantically interested or involved but... I won't hold my breathe though...

Good work Author-san!~ I'm keeping an eye out on these updates.

Ciao!~