FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

3/23/2020 c2 6triscythe59
Naruto is Yang’s dad?! Is this true? I most know more!
3/23/2020 c2 entron
Interesting I like raven ships, though did she cheat on Naruto? I hate that type of drama in fanfiction but I'll see how you play it out. Thanks for the chap!
3/19/2020 c1 Axius W. Xanxus
I'm happy to see this story. On that note, don't sell yourself short, you're a talented writer and there's a reason people support you.
3/19/2020 c1 SPark681
Hmm, what an interesting start I gotta wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
3/19/2020 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Bet he did it-LOL. Looks fun!
3/18/2020 c1 4Mendokusai Kitsune
This story has a good foundation and has promise. It is very well written and the descriptions are on point. I'd love to see this story continue. Maybe give us some more in depth back ground on Naruto's life and decision on Baker's Dozen. Maybe tell of his involvement with Ozpin. You are a very talented artist. I can't wait to see mote of your work.
3/18/2020 c1 Mendokusai Kitsune
This story has a good foundation and has promise. It is very well written and the descriptions are on point. I'd love to continue
3/18/2020 c1 8Dragon Blaze-X
Dont feel bad after all man imitation is the best form of flattery. And i must say this fic is very flattering. Got to ask man why always Naruto? why not branch out into other characters a bit more.

Also cus I am evil, Magi x RWBY
3/16/2020 c1 Reptil
Amazing
3/16/2020 c1 Shadoath
I...I..., dude, you are a glorious bastard. This is going to be chaotically hilarious, I can already tell. I look forward to reading more of it
3/16/2020 c1 M.D. Hurricane
Lol, should've known from the title I'd like this one. Feels nice so far. Btw do you have a patreon?
3/16/2020 c1 quaker212
Awesome!
3/14/2020 c1 kylters
I would love to see the previewed scenes. This seems like such a fun story.
3/14/2020 c1 Draegoon
soulreapercrew has an amazing story like this called Dining With Divinity that's a Naruto/PJO xover. but that's beside the point this is amazing and i have to say that Drunk Ruby both scares me at what she might be capable of (for some reason i get Rock Lee Drunken Fist vibes from her, no idea) and excited for what you'll do with that. anyways keep up the great work and i'll be seeing you next time!
3/14/2020 c1 BijuuX
do more chapters this is good and funny
2,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »