FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

3/14/2020 c1 80YeagerMeister31
Well, this was quite funny and so Ruby's hyperactive self obsessed with Cookies
3/14/2020 c1 4Chaks
Ok, this is pretty good. A nice change of pace, compared to your other stories. Cant wait to see a chill baker Naruto interact with other characters. Hope your health is getting better, and please update soon, it was a pretty fun start.
3/13/2020 c1 13Hero of the Multiverse
Everyone does love cookies.

Dude, I know what you mean. Coeur’s work is freaking gold.

And can’t wait to see more of this little story and the madness it will bring!
3/13/2020 c1 8Jebest4781
This’ll be fun to see
3/13/2020 c1 1Megaman Zero and Ciel
I would love to see more of this story.
I can just smell the chaos that Neo and the prankster king from hell can do!
3/13/2020 c1 5Hecseferblade
Might not be as good but I love it anyway. Seemed ripe with comedic gold. And I can’t wait to start picking
3/13/2020 c1 Hail Lord Archanfel
already feel the laughter coming.
3/13/2020 c1 9Romulus Magnus
Ruby made me laugh, as did your little previews; looking forward to anything else you are going to put in here.

Hope things go/went well with your tests.
3/13/2020 c1 Trusted2trilla
This reminds me of that good high school dxd story about naruto owning a sweets shop.
I hope you up date this story often just as your other stories and you don't abandon them like others have.
3/13/2020 c1 6triscythe59
Love the new story. Hope you have a swift recovery.
3/13/2020 c1 Redripper666
might be fun
3/13/2020 c1 1OBSERVER01
Come to the Naruto side we have cookies! Though im surprised you didnt have him be the owner of that ramen stall that team rwby and jnpr ate in during the first episode of volume 3.
3/13/2020 c1 LuckyShadowWolf
Oh this will be a hilarious threat! White Flag! WHITE FLAG! No more (intentional) puns. So considering Ruby saw his clone I'm going to guess Naruto is going to go with full corporeal clones as his Semblance, which I guess will lead to many shenanigans to come. I think the scene I'll most look forward to is when Naruto has the pleasure of having Neo as a patron after he saw the ice cream murder. Also if you liked "Service With a Smile" then might I suggest "Dining With Divinithy" by SoulReaperCrewe?!
3/13/2020 c1 WVIVO777
Lol i love it very nice gave me a good feeling. Hope you are ok and get better
3/13/2020 c1 hbJnAWyvblkD6821jn
I saw "Everybody loves Cookie" and my mind defaulted to cookie monster. I hope this turns out like something out of SoulReaperCrewe's "Dining With Divinity" fiction, but I doubt it. Looking forward to your next work.
2,720 « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »