FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

8/20/2023 c16 Guest
Awww, emerald being a baby again is pretty dope.

Man, wonder momma is built different. Rip Narutos pelvis, also pyras eyes

Bruh first the main cast NOW Iron wood? Naruto is dad to id say a good 90% of the entire cast. Surprised he hasn't "caught" anything lol
8/20/2023 c15 Guest
Not ozpin pulling a doomsayer/Kratos and tearing through mfs whole laughing lol. Raven low key fucked up sending him there
8/20/2023 c15 Guest
Alriiiiight, spare emerald. I say let her have her mind wiped, althought it's most likely already been done.

Rip cinder. Salem kinda gave me disappointed mom vibes. Like when u see your kid on the news after u told them not to do the exact thing they did.

Yang getting zenkai boosts now? I mean she does give off Saiyan vibes with the hair and semblance.
8/20/2023 c14 Guest
Wow, that's a ROUGH way for Cinder to go out.
Loved the entire fight tho. U did a really good job my guy
"When the lions hungry she eats", not to bash a raw ass line, but Raven does know in her case it's "Lioness" right? Lol

Tyrian is FUCKED.
8/20/2023 c14 Guest
(Raven as she stabs emerald): Goofy bitch, my daughter has mommy issues! Shed never ask for my help!
8/20/2023 c13 Guest
Wow, Tai is basically the King piccolo to Narutos Kami lol. I wonder how that works. Feels very orochimaru esque. Also, yang accepting the beating to fuel herself is pretty dope character development. Id have broken out the moment tyrian pulled up with the stinger tho.

Wow, rays pregnant again. Kinda a bad idea for her to be throwing hands so often then.

With Naruto being the kids parents, does that mean they have chakra?
8/20/2023 c11 Guest
Yo this chapter was nutty.

Salem watching the fight like it's world star

Adam watching shit go down and saying "yeah I want NO smoke"

Naruto breaking up the fight

The possible reveal that Torchwick may have a sister...

Cinder about to fuck her life up with kidnapping yang

And Naruto being a man whore by revealing not ONLY did he fuck summer, Vanessa, raven, Sapphire, but now ADAMS mom? Yeah he's a man whore lol
8/20/2023 c11 Guest
I'm really sorry ur granny died. It's never easy having a loved one pass but I pray u and ur folks get through it. Back in 2020 my gramps died and mom was pretty lost for a good while. It takes time to heal, sometimes the wound never truly heals but I believe any progress is still progress. Try to be there for your mom as much as u can while also taking care of your own mental health too. Much love bro
8/20/2023 c10 Guest
Sorry that ur health was so bad. I've had COVID B4 and while it only lasted a week, yeah it feels like ass. I had no energy at all. Id sleep for literally 10 hours only to wake up still exhausted. It takes strength I didn't have to grab this story by the reigns even when ur going through the maverick virus. Glad u got better bro
8/20/2023 c10 Guest
Had to play "find your flame" the Vanessa vs Raven fight. It definitely fits.

Is it bad I want Vanessa to win? Was NOT expecting her to not only be modeled after Wonder woman, but ALSO be the summer maiden. Nice twist.

I refused to believe Naruto has fucked all of team rwbys moms
Let's be real here ur going to find a way to confirm that Willow and Kali know Naruto somehow.

Those ending spoilers hit different.
"Fuck dis shit I'm out. Signed Adam" lol
8/20/2023 c8 Guest
Oh wow, momma bird Vanessa brought the strap with her
"I'm here to whoop some ass or tap it"
8/20/2023 c8 Guest
Came here from a video on saw on YouTube. I gotta say I LOVE the story. Naruto being a "rolling stone" as well as his encounters with everyone is just fun to read. Although I will say, maybe Salem doesn't have to be "beaten" per se. Talk no jutsu or using his ahem, "sword" may work just as well lol.
8/18/2023 c22 Old steamer
Also never lose hope and remember that you can’t please everyone and those who you can’t please ignore them unless they start something nasty!
8/18/2023 c22 Old steamer
I think that part of the reason why you’re feeling depressed is that some of the more stupid members of current elite are actively trying to push a large chunk of the generation above yours into the grave early which is a mistake in every way you should not rush death not only because it will make things worse but, it can and has made them a lot of enemies in their own ranks dividing them they should really be trying to make it easier for the current generation to have young children by any means necessary and by trying to shrink that generation they are actually making it harder not easier after all they are the current one that we all go to for advice not to mention if they are trying to do that with one generation who’s to say that they won’t do that with the next one below it it’s something that no one wants to think about but, unfortunately we don’t exactly have the luxury of ignoring it after all if we don’t find some way to stop those idiots we will be next no if and’s or but’s and the only chance to do that is to take a risk and start looking for something that can be useful against them and I don’t know about you but, if it comes down to it I plan to go down swinging fighting tooth and nail for every breath I can get after all it is written in the bible that it’s a sin of sit back and do nothing at all while the world burns around you, if you’re trying to figure out where to start solving the problems you should start with the smaller ones first especially if the depression stems from wanting to do something about what’s going on but, you can’t think of where to start.
8/17/2023 c22 Fire turtle
Please tell me you didn't kill Illia. She doesn't deserve to die. Also when are you going to update embers of hope?
2,711 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »