FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Loves Cookies

7/2/2023 c20 Belios
Naruto as Alucard? Scary as hell.
7/1/2023 c21 Darkeous
this is a parody crack fic. complete nonsense and has nothing to do with the synopsis. its great fucking fun tho. hahahaha I laughed so hard.
7/1/2023 c1 Darkeous
to be honest the whole bar and coffee thing a nice nod to the goat of all time coeur and etc. I look forward to the direction this takes.
6/29/2023 c10 1elkenn
Re-reading this and just noticed Vanessa is basically Diana prince lol
6/16/2023 c16 HelloEver22
You know I didn’t really read this story as I thought it was a plot bin, but now it’s amazing and I love it!
4/25/2023 c21 1Warrof
I fell for the trap again. You write wonderful stories, but it feels like you never finish them.

Here's hoping this one of the ones you finish.

Looking forward to future chapters.
4/16/2023 c18 waytodawn0
So Ozzy boy call Leonardo with his pants down… Figuratively speaking, of course… Or literally? Maybe he likes the grim tentacle action? Either way he’s going to get a caning.
4/4/2023 c1 Jimmylwho
Because they like it and it’s fanfiction. Ain’t nobody care about what you think. If you don’t like it then just leave and don’t make trash ass reviews with no real criticism. Almost all fanfiction characters are ooc if you want the original then go read or watch the original.
4/3/2023 c1 1GameGone
why do people like this fic i mean nearly everyone is so ooc ots terrible none of them are close to their canon counterparts
4/1/2023 c16 LoweredUp