FanFiction.Net
for Danganronpa: The Monsters Within Us (SYOC CLOSED)

3/25/2020 c2 1OnlyTruePotterhead
Okay I'm really digging this so far! I absolutely adore the touch of having the spirit animal as a tattoo. Perhaps fortunately for me, I love spirit animal meanings, so the tattoos are an incredible way of giving insight into the character's personality and thought patterns before they're truly revealed. A cardinal is an interesting choice for Daisuke, and it's very smart that you aren't revealing everyone's tattoo the moment you meet them. Suspense is a lovely thing!

The first-person writing style is gonna take a little getting used to, but you're doing it fairly well! The only comment I have is that when you were describing Daisuke's physical traits it felt a bit awkward. Other than that, very well done!

Please feel free to disregard any and all of this. I have very little experience writing, but I am truly enjoying this fic so far! The three characters introduced are so dynamic and juxtapose each other very well, and I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the cast!

All the best,
OnlyTruePotterhead
3/24/2020 c2 1oddlyillregular
...I am excited...
3/23/2020 c2 5Other Senpai
we stan addie :pepehappy:
3/20/2020 c2 TheRoseShadow21
Addie! My baby! I never imagined she'd be one of the ones to get accepted so early on. In any case, your writing is definitely off to a good, solid start. Daisuke definitely has his own distinctive narrative voice, for sure, and though of course it helps that the two intro-ed are very different anyway you've made them stand out well too. There are a few word choices and suchlike that could do with fixing, but it's not major/terrible, so I will message you either here or on Discord with those later in the day.
In the meantime - well done! I look forward to the next chapter :)
3/17/2020 c1 Other Senpai
love this and you :pepekiss:
3/17/2020 c1 1Rayy12
hi! it's me, ray, from the discord lmao. I just figured I should probably review this before i send in my oc, so here i am :).
sO, I really liked this chapter. It was definitely interesting, albeit a little sad cause poor Daisuke is gonna have to live this nightmare; but hey! it's danganronpa, so what'd I expect lol. Anyways, i'm interested in learning more about the plot and other characters, but I guess I gotta wait :( jkjk

overall, yeah I really liked this! I can't wait for the next update and i'll be sending in my boy soon :))
3/13/2020 c1 1LDOLDAL
You better accept my character, or I'll never forgive you.
Just kidding. Looking forward to see what twisted, dark tale our 'wonderful, little community' has brought forth from your imagination.
3/13/2020 c1 5Sempi
"a wonderful little community" aaAAWW (๑ᴗ)ﻭ

i'm glad you feel more confident in your abilities! i can't wait for the murders - i mean for the mastermind(s)[?] to be defeated
23 « Prev Page 1 2