for For Good

9/9/2020 c1 James Birdsong
I think that this is a wonderful story
6/20/2020 c1 Rachel
I love this story so far but it would be awesome to read when they finally get together!
4/28/2020 c1 Guest
I love this so much! I can see and hear all of the characters so clearly. This is beautiful.
4/18/2020 c1 27CharlieBoneFan
Baron is too precious!
4/7/2020 c1 Cecily Mitchell
Oh my gah! This is amazing!
3/15/2020 c1 58Nanenna
Ah! It's hard to become mortal, so much bumbling around and getting hurt in various ways. But Baron thinking it's worth it is so sweet! Now if only he could actually tell Haru his feelings!

Congrats! You deserve to celebrate after all that!
3/14/2020 c1 140TheDrunkenWerewolf
Firstly how dare you. Secondly I see what you did there with the "arrow to the knee" bit. Thirdly yasss TBF! (Even though currently I can't read any of 5)

This was lovely. Baron focusing on a the ways they were different and adjusting accordingly when he grows mortal. Just generally having more empathy now for people. But Haru is right we only get such a short time on this earth and we have to make it count. Which is exactly what Baron can't do (ie- tell Haru he loves her) because he's emotionally constipated. So much angst. I love it.

I had to laugh though when Baron gripes that he can't be dramatic anymore. "That's half my personality gone!" Made me chuckle :) lovely ficlet.