for Kicking Gotham

6/10/2020 c17 5Twylyte
That was a fun story. I'd wonder if Constantine might finally learn something after being called on his shit but... well, it's Constantine.
Quite liked seeing pre-superheroics Zatanna. The almost-relationship cliche with Harry being averted, but not to the point that they might not try something in the future was also a welcome change of pace from fics with instant and eternal love. Much more 'realistic', in as much as that word means anything in a HP/DC crossover.
I liked how well you portrayed Harry as skilled and experienced, rather than overwhelmingly powerful. Tricks like the mid-battle Apparition, and how he then turned it against Neville were both impressive and amusing.
Great story, I look forward to seeing the sequel one day. Will you post an update alert here or just the new story?
-Twy
6/9/2020 c17 asighoaighnqllg
It is a very entertain read. I had fun and I look forward to future updates.
6/7/2020 c17 1Glrasshopper
I normally don't go for DC stuff. The whole concept of the Justice League in their Watchtower never sat right with me. It always felt like they consided themselves better than the average person.

Marvel has had its issues too. But the MCU has shed a decent amount of humanity onto their characters. A real shame that DC can't understand that people want to relate to their heroes and not just bask in their presence.

This story, though, was a really good read. We got to see some of the more human aspects of the DC verse as well as a good look at the psycology behind the black and white nature of superhero stories. All wrapped up in a plausible crossover verse.

Well done!
6/7/2020 c11 Kris
In the future, please consider using spells that are either Latin or made-up words rather than using English words spelled backwards. It detracts from an otherwise interesting story.
6/3/2020 c17 1Araytigre
Neville is safely back in the UK, and the President is covering his aft, lol. Harry finally kicked Daphne to the curb, no longer willing to put up with her BS, which leaves a nice comfortable hole where a certain Lady Magician might squeeze herself into, if she had a mind to do so (and we know that She has Quite the Mind too, lol), and I highly doubt that He would turn away any overtures of that nature. Thank You. TTFN
5/31/2020 c17 jglasscock254
This story is amazing! Thanks for writing it!
5/31/2020 c11 Matt
WTF is iiv? That's not a valid combination of roman numerals. That would technically be 3, but 3 is iii. Unless it's a mistype and it was supposed to be vii.
5/31/2020 c2 Matt
Where are you getting your conversion numbers? 140 galleons would be 700 pounds at 5 pounds per galleon, which is the standard conversion rate for galleons to pounds. 840 dollars is not the same as 700 pounds, so your conversion doesn't make sense. Even at today's rates 700 pounds would be at least 860 dollars and the conversion rate is at an all-time low at the moment. Back when this story took place it would have been more like 1100 dollars or more.
5/30/2020 c17 blackesparrow
Wow. I’ve never gotten into DC comics much, so I don’t know how accurate this portrayal of him is to canon, but Constantine is such a fucking dick. Goddamn
5/30/2020 c16 blackesparrow
Damn Zatanna why you gotta yell at such inopportune moments
5/19/2020 c17 hisakatagol
fun fun what a nicely contained story
5/15/2020 c17 Chris
A superb fan fiction, i think there was only 1 spelling/context error in the whole story, most likely autocorrect's fault. Lives, should be replaced with leave or mabe left, to be honest, i can't remember where it is, the story was so good.

5 stars out of 5 stars.
5/15/2020 c17 Icesocksdix
The story is overall quite good. The magic is well balanced and the power levels of the characters are not too OP and not to clueless. The whodunit with Neville was a bit obvious and simplified but it made sense in the context of the story. The only thing I did not like was the whole "I just leave all the responsibilities to Padma" which makes it strange as to why he would be appointed Head auror and giving away that the elder wand exists to her. But that is just minor nitpicking and does not take away from the rest of the story was a joy to read.
5/13/2020 c17 hooplah
I enjoyed this story very much. I look forward to more from you in the future.
5/13/2020 c17 18Trust is a two way street
Wow! Really liked the story, I came here after reading Shadow of angmar and man you've got talent.. Thank you so much for your stories!
438 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »