for Kicking Gotham

Good Work...! 2
5/4/2020 c1 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 1
5/3/2020 c17 9Shahismael
This was a nice adventure with well written characters.
I look forward to reading more of this chain of work.
Keep up the excellent work!
5/2/2020 c1 13Steve2
Whoo-hoo! Looking forward to reading this story. Always love Harry/superhero stories.
5/2/2020 c17 The Kromann
Pretty god damn good besides Neville fucking around. Would definitely read a sequel.
5/1/2020 c17 Skyking99
Loved the story and I’m putting you on my follow list cause I’m eager to read more. Great work!
5/1/2020 c17 1thevolunteerman
Yours might be the only Zatanna/Harry story I’ve read. Good shit, hope they can make it work. I’m really glad you picture this as a trilogy, because I really enjoy your Harry and how he toes the skilled wizard line without over flowing into way too powerful perfectly. Well done you.
5/1/2020 c17 Horium
Sorry for writing like this, I realize it's somewhat unfair and that it prevents you from responding, but I forgot my old password and I just can't be bothered to make a new account.

Anyway, my main complaint would be that the pacing was rather iffy. Up to the Batman encounter at the Arkham Asylum, it felt like it was going to be a much more longer and bigger in scope story.

After that, the plot progression becomes much faster (too much faster, even) and a lot more streamlined. I feel like some of the story fell by the wayside because of this, almost as if you cut entire parts of the story so that you could arrive from point A to point B as quickly and as uncomplicated as possible.

I think I significantly prefer the way you wrote the pre-Arkham "half" of the story. I very much liked your portrayal of Batman.

Gotham itself was also very well done. The prose and dialogue in general were of a high quality, and it's definitely a story worth reading.

That being said, I prefer the Shadow of Angmar, as well as the much-lamented Sun Queen.

All the best, and keep safe.
5/1/2020 c17 Guest
Whether this has any follow up stories or not, what you created was enjoyable and well executed, in my opinion you threaded the needle perfectly for a final chapter
5/1/2020 c17 fraidykat
Awwww they didn't kiss. I enjoyed it a lot and hope to see more of these. Stay safe and well.
Juanita
5/1/2020 c17 199Marcus Rowland
Enjoyed that a lot - thanks for posting it.
5/1/2020 c17 Mainsail
Great story! A well-executed crossover with something that a lot of fics lack - a well-defined plot with a solid beginning, middle, and end. Thanks for writing and sharing!
5/1/2020 c17 2Xenos
Great story's end. But while I'll be looking forward to the announced sequels... The one thing that seems to be missing in this story was a Batman POV, about Harry and the Wizarding world and of course for the whole battle...
5/1/2020 c17 Twinklestabber
I thought it was really good but if you didn't plan to do another the ending felt a bit cut short. Your ideas about clashing of wizard and hero life are pretty spot-on as well. Should be an interesting read.
440 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »