for Kicking Gotham

5/1/2020 c17 sortofbored
This is great. Looking forward to a sequel.
5/1/2020 c17 Guest
A fun ride from start to finish. Looking forward to the next one.
5/1/2020 c17 moozga
Great story! Will you write more crossovers with this as beginning ?
5/1/2020 c17 James Birdsong
Good. Nice
5/1/2020 c17 14Loki Firefox
I really, really liked it. I think I said it before but I'll say it again, I like the balance you've achieved with Harry. He still has that impulsiveness and brashness that he had in the books but they've been tempered with experience and maturity. He's a little bit cynical (he is a copper after all) but not completely disillusioned. He's competent and a powerful spellcaster but not OP. I like how you juggled his interactions and relationships with Zatanna, Batman, and Constantine. I also like Padma popping up to break the tension.

I would definitely love to see more of this. In fact, I would love to have this Harry meet with Diana.
5/1/2020 c17 1Linares91
I both love and hate your ending. It's like the penultimate cliff hanger. I hope Harry and Zatanna have a good start, it would help the both of them in the long run a lot.
5/1/2020 c17 3SanadaTenchi
Love and can’t wait to see what you do with it.
5/1/2020 c17 2vonSchlieffen
I liked this quite a lot. It was a nice, quick, and neat detective story, and works as a prologue to a series. I look forward to reading future installments. Thanks!
5/1/2020 c17 1Reginleif2004
This was really interesting to read. The flow of the story felt more like a detective novel than a superhero story, which I suppose as an Auror that’s Harry’s job. The whole Daphne subplot felt a touch contrived, because Harry didn’t really have to grow as a character to deal with it - he’s the same guy as at the start, he’s just tired when he loses his patience, so she's just a convenient tool to interfere with Zatanna.
I liked Harry’s personality - it really seemed like “Harry from the books plus time to mature”, and the banter with Padma was fun and helped flesh out his character as well as world build a bit - things like the fact that he hadn’t been been out in the field much recently, which helped explain why Harry seemed both dangerously competent yet lax at odd times: he was a bit rusty.

I could go on but those were the things that stood out to me and this review is getting long enough as it is.
I’m looking forward to the sequel!
5/1/2020 c17 1ABeaupain
I thought this was a great story. Good mystery, fun pace, characters all acted believably. Thanks for sharing.
5/1/2020 c17 joshhg
This was fun! A tiny bit anticlimactic, with Constitine getting off so easily and the lack of a resolution to the 'we they\won't they'd romantic subplot, but being the first of series makes it work.
Thanks again for the story!
5/1/2020 c17 59Nimbus Llewelyn
Why do I get the feeling that Zatanna's feeling out the ground for dating Harry? Oh, right, because it's a little obvious. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'll be interested to see you come back to this, though I'm not going to lie, Shadow of Angmar is what I'm really waiting on.
5/1/2020 c17 notYacob
Nicely done! I really enjoyed this story, and I look forward to the sequel you have planned.
5/1/2020 c17 SynneStray
What a lovely read, you’re such a good author, it was nice to have something to read instead of doing school work
5/1/2020 c17 Guest
This is already the best HP/DC crossover ever written and this only your prologue? Well done. I’m excited to see how you plan to execute the rest of your stories in the DC crossover. Btw I ship Harry/Zatana, don’t think I’ve ever seen that done before!
440 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »