for I didn't want you anyway by ReallyYesShips done right

8/20/2021 c1 6Ordinn Beaucephalis
I remember reading your reviews on my stories about a year back, which were downright disgusting, and I actually blocked your ass from ever commenting and messaging me again. And apparently, you seemed to have developed a habit of "rewriting" stories that were never yours to begin with, obviously without the consent of the original author (which is some whole new level of despicable disrespect!) and having the nerve to actually insult authors and tell them to look up your own stories.

Dude... not only is this "rewrite" disrespectful as hell, but it's also utter SHITE! Your writing is so immature and lacking everything that I find it disgusting! There's absolutely nothing to like in this, so I don't see why or how you can pride yourself for writing horse shit like that. There's no emotion to be found and felt - just bashing and bashing. This feels so fucking lazy and empty that it's almost hysterical. All you're doing is mocking the original author for the story they wrote, bashing their perspective and telling them to kill themselves. Who the hell gave you the right to do that? Who the fuck do you think you are? You are beyond DESPICABLE!

People like you are the reason why the Fairy Tail fandom is revolting. Just because you don't like the way an author has written a character in their story doesn't mean you can just insult the hell out of them and leave these revolting 'reviews', telling people not to read. Ain't no one given you supreme authority on what good fanfictions are! Especially about a certain pairing; even though you've recommended a good LaLu fanfic to people, something tells me the original author despises your guts and given your horrible reputation on this site, I'm pretty certain they've heard about you and have seen your awful comments. They must be disgusted with you.

By the way: "I won't bothering to read reviews since I know it's good regardless of others opinions." HA! Bruh, do you hear yourself telling that shite?! You actually believe it? How fucking conceited and delusional are you? You won't be bothering with reading reviews to know about our opinions but YOU want US to know yours, when you only bash and insult? When you don't even give any criticism on how an author might improve their writing? When you just tell them to kill themselves or say some shit about their mother, who should have drowned them at birth? When you don't give advice on how to improve? Bruh, you're so fucking hypocritical it's insulting and almost hysterical! That's because you can't: you're shit at writing! You shit at writing that you actually HAVE to steal someone else's story, rewrite it to your heart's content, and publish it as if it were your own! You have absolutely NO IMAGINATION AT ALL! You're such a pathetic disgrace as a 'writer' that you don't deserve to be considered as one!

If you don't like the way a story is written, your ass can just leave! Do that and don't harass authors who never did anything to you, never attacked you or some bullshit like that! Don't try to bully people into keeling over! Just... fuck off. You're poison to this site AND the Fairy Tail fandom altogether!

Never come back to my stories.
5/30/2021 c1 ATTENTION
Please read this story for an important message!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/13880578/1/An-Important-Message

_
3/11/2021 c1 Guest
Hey fuckface this is so terrible that your parents should have aborted you as a child. I don't need you to beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees while pressing your forehead on the ground. Your forgiveness is worthless that nobody sees you as a human being. So just FUCK OFF!
12/11/2020 c1 Tyrant Overlord
Oh looky here, a little troll slut! You white trash whore! Prepare to face my own brand of trolling.

Tyrant Overlord Killidia sighing out!
12/11/2020 c1 Kasaix
Hey cocksucker, guess what? You suck on man boobs! You ugly troll, no wonder you fuck other guys!
11/19/2020 c1 Ashmedai Erra
I am utterly blinded by the truth. All the while, you lie to yourself in the darkness. Come with me, and I can show you something so pure. Something so... Unearthly, that your mind shall shatter. But do not worry, it will be like a broken muscle fiber. Once broken, it will be pulled back together and be made stronger then before. I have become enlightened, and you can be to. All you need is trust in me, and trust in God.
11/8/2020 c1 12ThunderMischief32
but uh you cant write and use way too many quotations so why are you going after others?
9/22/2020 c1 Guest
Ur stories sucks like you. GO and don't stop flamming others attention seeker.
9/20/2020 c1 deku rose
fucking dumeass cunt go to hell bitch.
9/18/2020 c1 deku rose
cunt.
9/18/2020 c1 deku rose
fuck off no one likes your shit story or you so go fuck your self and STOP FLAMING PEOPLE YOU FUCKING PATHEPIC CUNT! .p.s FUCK OFF YOU SOCIAL PARASITE CUNT
8/21/2020 c1 Guest
CRINGE ALERT
8/20/2020 c1 Guest
Leave AZ alone motherfucker as his stories are way better than you.

You don't see him on your stories and bad mouthing you, oh wait you don't have stories, only one and it's shit like your fucker.
8/22/2020 c1 Koneko027
oh just to get this out there, even If you tell people to go kill them selves I'm not like you so even though I do not like you right now don't go kill your self like everyone else is telling you to do, just change and be a better person now that you have experienced what you have made others.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »