for The Road to Hell

1/25 c1 8Nicole Miklos
I really like how wrote this story! teaching Michael what he did to all the people all the pain he caused. It would be really cool to see a second part to see how human Michael is surviving. Keep up the good work.
3/15/2020 c1 Guest
Can do a fic where it said something else in Billie's book. So not the box.
3/14/2020 c1 29Secretwrittenword
Oh my god! So good Blondie! Caym twisting Michaels experiences to use against him, awesome! So evil! Let’s hope Michael has learnt his lesson...
3/14/2020 c1 7SilverDragonflymoon
Great one shot, loved it, truly did an amazing job.
3/14/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
Omg, that was amazing! Amazeballz as a friend would say. I saw what you did there, taking up the Hel loop and running wild with it, and I loved it. Love the mental torment, loved how Michael slowly realized he is all alone in the world and that it is his own fault. And OMG you killed Caym off, ohohoh... lol. I liked the monsters, belphagor tormenting him, but I just loved that Anael part, so deep. I love how you linked her emotions and the fact that she wants family to this whole thing. Brilliant! And then that ending, it blew my mind. I like knew Mike will meet MIke, but I never thought he would bring him back and as Dean, wowowowow! and let him loose on the world to fight for himsefl, that was amazing, puure genius.
Thank you for referancign my story and so soorry for the misspells in the review, I am soo tired. Lol
Loved the four rules.
You really did a brillant job with this and left such an opemning for a sequel just like I did. LEts see which one of us will break first. LOL
Oh, c'momn we want to see the adventures of the Human MIke! Who's with me?!