for Sonic Adventures

6/30 c57 7Althea Sirius
Troubles brewing into a storm.
Also, on another note, both Helen and Hope look like Maria. That and I think they'd be good friends.
6/30 c56 Althea Sirius
Oh, plot twist. That "Eggman transport" plot line was never really explained, huh?
6/30 c57 3dbehi1
I'm liking this better than the game it was based on!
6/16 c56 blazenight01
I'll be surprised if the government didn't already try to find any information of the Robotnik family. Oh Keith you are not going to like what's going to happen to Sonic.
6/15 c55 7Althea Sirius
Ooh Nelly, now it's time for the challenge. Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/15 c55 blazenight01
Never expected 06 to be happening so soon. After all this I can see them taking a vacation to Soleanna.
6/15 c55 3dbehi1
wow, Sonic 06 starts, Oh boy! Here's hoping you can redeem that awful game!
5/27 c54 7Althea Sirius
I mentioned it before but I'll say it again; I FREAKING LOVE THE TEAMWORK THEY DO! I wish Sonic Team could realize what makes these characters tick and what makes great Sonic games great.

Anyway, I forget what Chessie looks like but forget what chapter she shows up in.
5/26 c54 3MTWKing
Another great chapter! Assuming we're following the Sonic X timeline still, it looks like we'll rapidly be approaching the homeward bound arc. I can't wait to see how you handle it and if we'll get the Metarex arc afterwards. Obviously if you choose take more from the games again, it'll pushed down the road. Either way, looking forward to what comes next! I also loved the Keith and Kat moments in the this chapter. Hoping to see more of their relationship develop.
5/26 c54 3dbehi1
Homebound Saga... Were in the endgame now, BTW Writing Avenger 2016 cue the Godzilla theme for the next chapter!
5/26 c54 blazenight01
The one thing that made no sense in the episode is since they posted the map online why would Eggman need to steal the real one. It's online, he could had used that. The whole time freezing also didn't make sense when you stop to think about it as well.
5/25 c54 Girlbook
Good chapter.
5/24 c53 7Althea Sirius
You gave Emerl his due respect with this arc. Probably one of the most underrated characters in the cast.
5/23 c53 3dbehi1
RIP Emerl.
5/22 c52 dbehi1
The Final Fights are approaching, tune in next time to see the winner!
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »