for Senju Returned

4/11/2020 c8 Evil-Bastard
SQUIRREL!

I hope there was at least a Foamy the Squirrel in among them all.
4/11/2020 c8 finkarhu
Thanks for the chapter
4/11/2020 c8 13Have a Little Feith
Oh man, poor Iwa, getting the raw deal, all because their Daimyo is a greedy dick, like that guy from the Snow movie, err, "Doto"? Here's hoping THAT movie ends without Koyuki getting bitchslapped by Hinata for kissing her man, even if only on the cheek. Anyways, this seems to be the start of that one movie/filler I never got to see. Or at least, it's similar to what I've read in fanfics about it.
4/5/2020 c7 2TrenchcoatMan
Lots of training, a little food and Jiraiya. Jiraiya is always loved. Can't wait to see Ruto using the Rasengan and all the varients he will inevitably make.

-TCM
4/4/2020 c7 sultryvoice
I like the fact that you return Asuma and incorporated him into the training of the genins I wished that you gave Naruto two affinities as well. His secondary could have been water/fire/earth. Man, Jiraiya will never llearn, always trying to catch tsunade while she bathes. I guess this time we learn that a toad(not frogs) surely can fly.
4/4/2020 c7 Jostanos
*burst out laughing and almost falls off of his computer desk chair to roll on the floor with said laughter* Sasuke asks Hinata and Ruto "Can a frog fly?" with a smirk, and later Jiraiya flies over their heads with a doppler effect scream! I love it!

Oh-ho-ho-ho man.. This chapter is full of hilarious moments besides the one that I just mentioned.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you ever so much for cheering me up. I needed the LOLZ today. :)
4/4/2020 c7 7Power of Magic
That was quite a good chapter, and I look forward to the next one
4/4/2020 c7 1TheWateringWizard
Okay I’m kinda miffed that Kimi knows the Rasengan. Kakashi it’s okay because I’m prettt sure he learns it in canon but Kimimaro... its just that it’s supposed to be a “Naruto special” technique. And then you have Sasuke who’s gonna learn Fuuinjutsu and not Naruto and that also annoyed me. Uzumakis are renowned for their fuuinjutsu skills not Uchihas ! This “using the Sharingan” stuff makes it cheap ! You used that idea just because practitioners need to “remember” a lot of seals ! Who said that having a Sharingan gave you a photographic memory for everything ? There’s a lot of other things that Sasuke could learn to become better.

Apart from that I really liked the chapter. Seeing the team interacting with other teams or members of Konoha is nice ! How far away are the Chuunin exams ? I’d bet that the next C-rank they’ll pick up is Wave !

Also sorry my last review made no sense. I think I meant that I loved Akika’s presence ? Not sure
4/4/2020 c7 DarkRavie
4/4/2020 c7 GunBlade2021
Hi there

The pointy stick part got me laughing!

Anyway, keep up the great writing!
4/4/2020 c7 finkarhu
Thanks for the chapter
4/2/2020 c6 2TrenchcoatMan
That was a fun chapter.

I feel like the truth that Naruto has been hiding is going to inevitably come out soon. Specially with Gaara having been introduced, it's inevitable that Kurama isn't about to be upstaged by his irritating youngest brother.

-TCM
4/1/2020 c6 GunBlade2021
Hi there

I like how Hinata jokes at the end with Asuma, very funny indeed!

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
4/1/2020 c6 8Quathis
Nice first look at their mission in the Capitol. Spot some hidden stuff, befriend a princess, defend a princess, and get awarded for it. Good start, and not as seemingly perilous to the usual first mission problems that could happen. Granted, two of the genin did spend a lot of time in a place that has violence issues going on, so that might have balanced things out a bit. Until next time.
4/1/2020 c6 7Power of Magic
That was a good chapter, and I hope the next one is just as good
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »