for Senju Returned

3/17/2020 c2 1TheWateringWizard
Nice chapter ! I’m really hoping that Hinata and Naruto get together officially.

However you made a couple of mistakes with names. The first Hokage is “Hashirama” and I think you misspelled Haruno
3/17/2020 c1 TheWateringWizard
So happy to have a sequel ! The first story was a wonderful AU and I’m glad we’ll get to see the progression of Naruto’s story with Hinata
3/16/2020 c3 2TrenchcoatMan
I love positive Sasuke.

And Naruto and Hinata are adorable.

Itachi as Hokage makes a lot of sense, he's definitely got the qualifications, since he's not being an idiot this time round.

-TCM
3/16/2020 c3 l4w
Great surprise for Sasuke and a great idea to have Sarutobi Hiruzen have a much larger part of the story.
Thanks
I am looking forward to more of this story.
3/16/2020 c3 Jostanos
*shrugs* You two did a good enough job on your own, Naruto, your brothers just wanted to reinforce everything so that you both may have a pool to swim and have fun in. So why not allow your beloved Hinata know? Eh?
3/16/2020 c3 SPark681
Hmm, very nice so far can't wait to see more so keep up the great work!
3/16/2020 c3 5Kent Rigel
Very glad to see the sequel up! I'm looking forward to seeing how Team Sarutobi fare, should be a significant change up from the all too common variations on canon in so many Naruto fanfics. Can't do the Wave Arc, after all. Plus I think Hiruzen isn't the type to sit around reading little orange books while his team pull weeds and paint fences, so D-Ranks turned into training I suspect? Looking forward to whatever is coming!
3/15/2020 c3 DarkRavie
I really like this story. it's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter!
3/15/2020 c3 GunBlade2021
Hi there

Not a lot of stories will make an Uchiha a kage, this is the true meaning of will of fire in the story , to mend bridges..

Anyway, keep up the great writing!
3/15/2020 c2 GunBlade2021
Hi there

I am glad you continue this story, keep up the great writing!
3/15/2020 c3 13Have a Little Feith
Much amusement was had while reading this. It's a nice thing to see in my inbox, the alert for these three chapters. Good luck with the next ones, if you don't already have them written out.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14