FanFiction.Net
for Accelerator: Shadow of the Shield

9/1/2020 c5 Petrox
wow. This is a very very OCC accelerator. Nothing fits with his personality and powers. killed by a bullet? he could easily reflect it back and kill the sender. killing with a knife? He rarely even use his arms. Stopping Rino for killing Malty? He would never do that. or at least make it himself stealthy as he isn't sure he can deflect magic
4/25/2020 c5 Starlord Master
Accelerator is quite persistent.
4/25/2020 c4 Starlord Master
Erhard is such a good guy.
4/25/2020 c3 Starlord Master
Poor Rino.
4/25/2020 c2 Starlord Master
Melromarc sucks!
4/25/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Talk about short and sweet.
4/5/2020 c5 8Blu3b3rryT3a
I like the story so far- the way you are building up character relationships is very realistic.
I also find your choice of 'not OP from the get-go' gratifying since that gives him room to grow with other skills.
I was confused by your explanation of Fragments but it could be that I didn't comprehend it fully.
Anyway, I hope you are being safe right now!
Best of luck!
3/16/2020 c4 Anbu69
I see you are a man of quality (referring to red commander igris).
3/15/2020 c4 The1Myth
Shouldn't this be in the crossover section?
3/15/2020 c4 5Ozilla
It got potential and for my early review well I thought L.O. was in this fanfic because it's hard to imagine Accelerator without L.O. but that also means Accelerator is off his leash and can go all out without worrying about L.O.. Another thing is by his interaction with Rino and his mellow personality points that he been with L.O. past the WW3 arc but no further but the fact remains that he should be freaking out! L.O. is in Academy City without much protection without Accelerator and he should be focusing on returning home as soon as possible! Your 'other-word' summon does make since since the rifts created by the 'Waves' due connect to other worlds make a tiny bit of sense. If my opinion you should rewrite this, have a chapter explaining how he got here, through a fight withe Guhta the 7th rank level 5 in which Guhta created a rift in space and time (trust me his power is that level of bull-shit) or with a OC magic god. The have him brutally the murder the rapist scum free Rino and have the time where he landed a little after the second wave like right after Naofumi help the village with the vine monsters cause by Motoyasu. Then he meets up with Naofumi have Naofumi recognize his Japanese accent and tells Accelerator about the situation. Accelerator will be fucking pissed but calms down. Then have Naofumi recognized Rino from Motoyasu's party and Rino telling how Bitch sold her to slavery. Then Accelerator joins Naofumi's party.
3/15/2020 c2 Ozilla
You should have made this into a cross-over and which part of the Toaru timeline did Accelerator and L.O. did they exit. Is it during the time after the 2nd arc of 'A Certain Scientific Accelerator' manga or right after taking the bullet to the head or later. If you want my opinion Accelerator and L.O. should have arrive in 'R.O.T.S.H' world after he became the boss of Academy City that way he could just blame magic and he will have is 'Angel' mode.