for Godzilla: King of Kings (On Hiatus)

2/9 c3 17evolution-500
There are tons of interesting ideas here, but at the same time, again, there's way too much exposition and too much going on imo. Characters are quickly mentioned and then immediately tossed away too quickly.
The bit about a human laying hands on Godzilla is kind of problematic, the main reason being he is highly radioactive. I know Serizawa did it in "King of the Monsters", but he knew he was going to die in that scene. It feels forced imo.
1/16 c2 evolution-500
Very cool chapter, although there seems to be a little too much info-dumping at times. Like, I get the need to establish context, but sometimes showing would be a better method of conveying a story rather than telling. The descriptions are really cool, especially for the kaiju, although there seems to be times where you shift tenses in places. Overall, though, this looks quite promising. :)
1/14 c1 evolution-500
Really good descriptions. The premise is an interesting one. I think Quentin Tarantino had a similar premise in mind for a Godzilla movie in an interview, although I'm not sure if he had been serious or not about it. Still, it is an interesting idea worth exploring, although one can't help wondering how one goes about worshipping something like these creatures, especially in this era. You have me interested.

You might want to replace the periods in the dialogue tags with commas and uncapitalize the words after the dialogue tags, but aside from that, it looks good so far. :)
12/13/2021 c2 14Jdog4161
Kong is apparently Thor now... not sure how...
4/4/2021 c7 Pup
Sad. It seems you have abandoned this fic. It was great while it lasted.
2/22/2021 c1 7Gojirafan1954
MONSTROUSLY AWESOME!
1/30/2021 c7 Scotty
Hugely massive battles! It feels almost like a big rule TV show! I see you took mdhunter111’s words to heart and showed that these Titans are legit forces of nature!
This is the anime we should have got, instead of the trashy one that came out recently!

Talk about incredible! I hope you update soon enough!
5/20/2020 c1 44Erman Bullock
Thank you! This made m t
5/20/2020 c1 74Penutsonfire
thank you this made m t .
5/8/2020 c7 35Kaiju Alpha
Anguirus?
5/4/2020 c6 1Hokmuto
R.I.P King MUTO!
5/1/2020 c6 6CalvinFujii
The female MUTO is the same one that bowed to Godzilla, I’m guessing?
4/18/2020 c5 35Kaiju Alpha
Are we gonna get any classic Toho Kaiju like Anguirus, Baragon, Gorosaurus, Varan, or Battra or even some classic Kong foes like Gaw or the Death-Runners?
4/11/2020 c4 Kaiju Alpha
Is this old nemesis a revived Ghidorah or is it Gigan?
4/11/2020 c4 mdhunter111
Hello there!

This is honestly building to be a truly incredible and great interestingly original story you’ve crafted here! The spelling is surprisingly good, and it’s not at all boring or dragging its feet, so to speak.

Only one little thing I do not like entirely: some of the fighting descriptions.
I think, for example, that Kong bled a little too easily in his fight. I understand, it was meant to show that The Big One was a REAL threat, but it just made me really question the way you described Kong when he was so easily trapped by it and even almost killed. He never really struggled against other Skull Crawlers, and the other big one in the 2017 movie was only formidable because Kong was already injured by the humans.
I only ask that you take these little errors in an otherwise great tale into account and allow for more consistent durability. Also, try describing more of the destruction to the surrounding area, JUST A BIT, when the Titans and MechaGodzilla battle.
Like if Kong punches Godzilla or Godzilla hits him with his tail, you can “show” us the shockwave affect, or if they charge each other and clash, you do that and also describe how trees are uprooted, the ground shatters or cracks at their feet, and the boom of their blows are heard for over, shall we say, 10 miles are more, CLEARLY.
That’d be awesome for showing us the true power of these Titans, and that nothing made by man can EVER truly stand up to the creatures.

Other then that, I can only enjoy this more and more! The pacing as well is going very decently, and I cannot wait to see where you go with this!
19 Page 1 2 Next »