for Persuasion

1/13/2021 c15 MAFITA
I loved the story and the pairing! It took me a while to finish, but I'm glad I did! :D It's a fantastic premise and I loved where you took it. I hope to read more of your fics in the future! I hope you're staying safe and healthy! Happy 2021!
1/3/2021 c15 ParasolObsession
Lovely story!
11/29/2020 c15 JWOHPfan
I dare say that writing should be done for the sheer joy of writing! Reviewing a story is not easily done, despite what you might think. My reviews usually consist of brief comments such as, “Great story!” or “Well written!” as I am unsure of what else to say. If I don’t like a story I simply stop reading it. What exactly do writers expect in the way of reviews? It is confusing when writers threaten to end great stories because of a lack of reviews, it sends a mixed message and does not make me want to leave a review or even continue reading the story! I love reading HP fanfiction, isn’t that enough?
11/28/2020 c15 Guest
You did great. I really enjoyed this story .you are a good writer
11/27/2020 c15 geekymom
Fabulous chapter!
11/27/2020 c5 4Rachelme177
In this chapter Harry says to Remus, 'I sometimes forget she was yours' and it took 3 read- throughs to figure out he's talking about Minerva being Remus' head of house. You have a habit of assuming the reader is following your thoughts, but what's obvious to you isn't always to us.

Also, it seems inappropriate for a father to put his son in a headlock. Especially in a school halllway.
11/26/2020 c15 Nagilover4ever
11/22/2020 c14 Nagilover4ever
11/18/2020 c14 DarkRavie
11/18/2020 c14 geekymom
Terrific chapter!
11/3/2020 c13 Wishfull-star
Lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
11/2/2020 c13 Nagilover4ever
10/30/2020 c13 geekymom
Fabulous chapter!
10/30/2020 c13 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
10/12/2020 c12 Nagilover4ever