FanFiction.Net
for Persuasion

8/7/2020 c7 geekymom
Terrific chapter!
8/6/2020 c7 Wishfull-star
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:) stay safe
8/6/2020 c7 Yana5
Aww thank you for the chapter
7/13/2020 c6 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
6/29/2020 c6 Wishfull-star
Congrats Harry on making a professional team, lol but Severus got you good:) awesome chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next please stay safe:)
6/28/2020 c6 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
6/28/2020 c6 Yana5
Yay there ar enough many fabfics when Harry joins the quiddich team. Thank you
5/17/2020 c5 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
5/17/2020 c5 geekymom
Terrific chapter!
5/15/2020 c5 Baxter87
Great update!
4/27/2020 c4 Trixia Oliver
OMG OMG OMG! Amei! Ri bastante com esse Harry teimoso. Mas, por um lado, foi estranho. Ele e o Draco pareciam mais próximos no primeiro capítulo, conversando em poções. De repente, parece ficaram mais agressivos um com o outro. E sério, to adorando esse lado sexy do Snape. Espero mais capítulos!
4/24/2020 c4 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon. Lol
4/22/2020 c4 draconian snowangel216
You are a wonderful writer. I wouldn't know about this story if I wasn't following you as an author. I like the plot you have going so far. As to what I would like to see happen that's not my forte if it was I would also be a writer. Keep up the good work and hope to see another chapter soon.
4/22/2020 c4 Baxter87
Hi there, just wanted to pop in and say that I like the plot and pacing of your story. I also can't wait to see what happens next!
4/21/2020 c4 cookyc
Oh poor Harry which will get to him first
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »