FanFiction.Net
for Persuasion

4/21/2020 c4 Guest
Dont listen to them you are a good writer. A beta is to check spelling and grammar not write YOUR story
So if they dont like it they know where the back button is.
4/20/2020 c4 Wishfull-star
Lol poor Harry I wonder what Severus and Draco will do next:) great chapter I'm surprised at how Harry seems to be able to get away from both of them, keep up the great work:) stay safe:)
4/19/2020 c4 Yana5
Hahahahahaha brilliant
4/19/2020 c4 yaoi-runner
i like where the story is going.

there are some things that can inprove the reading pleasure a bit.
like discribing the scene a bit more. and another thing that may help is getting a native speaking beta reader. your Englisch is pretty good but I read a lot of mistakes. sometimes a word is missing and other times a wrong word is used. while reading your story you can make out what you are trying to write. but it throws you of. which makes that reading your story isn't as smooth as it can be.

but please don't let my constructive critism get you out of your writing flow. if you can not change anything about how you write your story that is also ok. know that I like your story and want to find out what will happen next.
good job on that. you can write very wel.
I will await your next chapter
4/7/2020 c3 Wishfull-star
lol that was a great chapter and I can't wait for more:) stay safe:)
4/7/2020 c3 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
4/7/2020 c3 Yana5
3/28/2020 c2 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
3/27/2020 c2 Wishfull-star
lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
3/27/2020 c2 DarkRavie
3/27/2020 c2 aidabye77
Let the fun begin. Lol
3/26/2020 c2 Hello.lovelies
Great chapter please don’t stop writing
3/26/2020 c1 Yana5
3/24/2020 c1 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
3/20/2020 c1 MAFITA
Loved this beginning! I really can't wait to see what will happen next! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »