FanFiction.Net
for An Untraveled Road

6/22/2023 c28 5ForeverDarkness25
i swear to god you better keep this moment in the next chapter T-T. Trying to see how this ends!
6/18/2023 c28 5Tojiro Murakami
I love your story and I wish that you do continue it. There was a few rude responses I saw in the comments section from other readers, but they're not really worth any of your consideration to be honest. Small minded people typically have nothing of value to say. This is just one of many stories that you have written that I love to read. 10/10 so far :)
6/17/2023 c28 Guest
Tyrian as a teacher? Those poor poor unsuspecting children.
6/16/2023 c28 HurZysn
thanks for the updated chapters neon. looking forward to the next
6/13/2023 c1 Monkey King Omega
be quiet guest ni buddy cares about your crappy opions. don't listen to him athour . there just probley salty but hole how try to be happy by hurting people
6/10/2023 c28 Guest
As someone who loathes Naruto, his series, and all his shitlord fans that make him out to be some harem studmaster that treats women from various franchises like property like he's that jackass from Kuroinu, kindly go fucking kill yourself you Gary Stu cum bucket.
6/7/2023 c28 Guest
Good chapter

Hope your doing well
6/7/2023 c28 Drunkenkage
I love it like always and I can’t wait for the time skip I want more papa naruto moments lol and like always keep up the fantastic work
6/7/2023 c28 Crimson Riot 01
Me encam este fic
6/6/2023 c28 2Tibokas
Great story!
6/5/2023 c28 Guest
Another satisfying chapter. If I'm honest, the criticism i have is the over use of lines from other media but other than that your story is perfect. I'm excited to see where you take the story now that summer and Naruto are gona have Ruby.
6/6/2023 c1 djtdagreat
I can't wait to see what you have in store next
6/5/2023 c28 vulpinenight
I just want to take a moment to express how much I am enjoying your story. I am hooked, I have been reading this story for a little while. Between work, marriage, and my new child, I read whenever I can.

I like how Naruto is adapting to Atlas and the his new family. I would like to see more on his learning about Remnant. Like helping Winter teach the kids to prepare them for school. Also would be nice to see a family outing and how team CRSMN interacts with other children.

I have no intention of asking you to change your story, I just can’t wait to read more and see how things progress.

One final note: You are one of the few authors I have read more than one or two of your works. You are truly one of the best writers I have perused, top 5 if not Three.
6/5/2023 c28 NirvaSolttu
As soon as possible more
6/5/2023 c28 ShadowPhyr
it's so disgustingly sweet...I love it! Skip or no skip I think depends on what gets you to the next arc/ progression of the story, I love this story and a lot of your other works too and I would honestly love to see the sum total of your completed works.
4,601 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »