FanFiction.Net
for An Untraveled Road

3/16/2020 c1 3Mysterious Gamer X
This story has Naruto interacting with 3 of the 4 mothers of Team RWBY. If Kali appears somewhere, that’d complete the set. Either way, I agree wholeheartedly: screw Jacques.
3/16/2020 c1 Lucian Fullbring
Are gonna pull a sekiro?
3/16/2020 c1 Roboticautumn
well shot bruh this is se good writing you once again given us. Thank you and I hope to see the next yknow... when you can and everyhtings better y'know. No rush.
3/16/2020 c1 demzerff1
I think I would like summer to be with him.
Honestly I doubt anyone else would fit the same way especially since I feel even naruto would have a hard time turning raven from her path given what we know and how he ended up with sasuke.

I forget if Glynda is old enough but she wouldn't likely be near him so eh don't care too much.
For the most part I love the thought of ruby and Weiss being half sisters and all the little things weiss would 'grudgingly' do to make her happy.
I also feel that yang with only a father would be an interesting character with a bit more grit and anger to her.
She kind of leans on ruby a ton.

I also only remember one story of naruto and summer and it never really took off so I would love to see how you run with it while trying to balance willow and that dynamic.
Also it fits the topic of helping tragic moms.

Oh god ruby with chakra to stick on walls sounds horrific.
I love it!

Now as for naruto himself it has been shown he can make chakra arms so perhaps that can be a stopgap solution before the mechanical arm that can give the excuse to work on his chakra control.
The story looks fun even from this first chapter and I really like the thought of naruto tearing canon a new one.

I almost forgot but will naruto have his shadow clones back at any point?
Honestly I could see him not getting them since he could just send some out daily to destroy grimm but I suppose you could argue that he could never think of it.

Anyways keep up the great work!
3/16/2020 c1 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Oh, Goodie! If Willow Schnee is to end up with anyone to marry, I prefer it be Naruto Uzumaki. Take that, Jacques, you dastardly bastard of a man. He never deserved Willow and his children. Judging from the preview of what's to come, Jacques is about to be schooled by Naruto really hard. Surely, Nicholas Schnee would approve of his daughter Willow to have a relationship with the whiskered blonde maelstrom that is Naruto Uzumaki.
3/16/2020 c1 4Chaks
Nice. Im gonna go ahead and guess that his hair turning white in the preview is because he sealed all the tailed beasts or Kaguya inside of himself? Anyway, it looks pretty interesting, are Summer and Raven gonna be paired with him too? Hope to see more soon!
3/16/2020 c1 Anti-weeaboo Faction
Now i'm looking forward for this story more than remnant lol but i'd still like it if you could update remnant soon
3/16/2020 c1 8Jebest4781
This was nice and can’t wait to see how you’ll work though the Willow romance for them to start loving each other.
3/16/2020 c1 doomqwer
oh this looks like fun
3/16/2020 c1 10Imperial539
More please. Seriously, at this point there's not much more I can say, your content is well written, has good ideas, and is well implemented.
3/16/2020 c1 IRedeemed
"If you're sleeping, I'm going to be very cross with you." in this context, is probably my favorite thing anyone has ever said. I cant wait for more of this, it seems like its going to be awesome!
3/16/2020 c1 Unstezr
This story seems interesting, I want to see where you're going with this!
3/16/2020 c1 mahouka9
That was good 1 chapter I hope it will be naruto x raven I love the two of them my favorite crossover relationship, I am happy to read more
3/16/2020 c1 shrey1769
I haven't watched that much RWBY to know who is Willow Schnee, but man oh man, you have got me hooked on this. Will be waiting for the next chapter for this and many other stories of yours. Good luck and God bless your health. Stay safe and be happy.
3/16/2020 c1 Elchabon
Excellent prologue.
Of course. Willow deserves some happiness. It will be interesting to see Winter and Weiss, I hope they are also daddy's girls or have a parent / electra complex. Just to make it interesting, and who knows in the future.
Keep it up and Greetings.
4,601 « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 Next »