for Learning to Walk Again

9/18/2020 c1 ZOU-'MANA
I know one thing for sure, it is that if this story continue with such développement it will be good mine achieving the 1 K.

I am sure that with how thé scenario go on we will not be disappointed.

I am going to put this story on my favorite list and i will see, comment and ask later many question.

Because i must say, Your plot is interesting.

And unless you did great planning on the event and scenario,
your story will be a great one.

Please inform us of the next chapter like that we will not be waiting.
9/5/2020 c1 17Aira Aura
more chapter pleaseeeeeeee! w
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
Damn off to a good start. I was not expecting Shiro to summon Archer but in hindsight it makes sense. Was expecting Saber but Archer would be a better foil for him here. Curious to see which fate route is he getting these memories from. This story seems more like a deconstruction of Shiro as a character which is great to see so I'm not really expecting a romance but I'm rooting for my girl Saber ( or Archer the dude need stop and learn to love himself jk lol). Keep up the amazing work. Will be looking forward to this.
- Random person from the internet
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
Good first chapter
3/23/2020 c1 theawsomest5
Hell yes let’s see where this goes!
3/22/2020 c1 shukkets
nice
3/17/2020 c1 Guest
This is confusing not in a bad way bit kind of interesting. The haphazard narration does resemble Shirous current state of mind. But it would help of you were more descriptive of where he is. Like small pauses to focus on the scenery or something to show that time has indeed passed and it's not all just happened at the same time.
3/19/2020 c1 1cheekiserval
Damn. Well, that's something I haven't read before. Good job!
3/18/2020 c1 Random Nerd Otaku
It's so weird but the good weird y'know
Continue the story please
3/16/2020 c1 Garcher
I cant believe you are my master?!
3/16/2020 c1 11Toa Solaric
I'm curious on how Shirou and Archer going to do about the issue of mana here especially if Archer going to fend off against someone like Cu.
3/16/2020 c1 raka.pramud
Continue, that's an order
3/16/2020 c1 8Imperator's slave
Really interesting! Curious who Rin will summon, perhaps Saber?
3/16/2020 c1 Ashborn Stellaris