FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Reincario

4/15/2021 c8 Digihero2001
For the next chapter there is something the show forgot about from the original series which is bens aliens get younger to.
10/21/2020 c8 Starlord Master
Thank you, Paradox.
10/21/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Lucario is the best.
7/16/2020 c6 12MUILucario
Hey, Ee-Arth, that’s exactly how King Cold pronounced it in Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
7/9/2020 c6 spacerswap
Ooh! Oooooh! I like this story! Maybe after this you could do 5 Years Later? (You know what that is, right? If not, it's basically this really good fan-continuation of Ben 10 and Danny Phantom)
6/30/2020 c7 18Omarnosian10
Is Christine related to Jennifer? They both have the same last name.
6/26/2020 c6 11TonyMon318
nice story so far, think the plumbers will create a Poke Ball for Lucario?
4/10/2020 c5 Trald1994
Btw about Lucario not being used to 1 vs many remember he fought in a war with multiple pokemon on the opposite side.
3/29/2020 c3 Guest
I like the way you’ve set this up so far; I have a good sense for the characters, and your action is pretty good. Though, I would suggest you split up some of the massive paragraphs. Some of them cover a full phone screen, and that makes readers less inclined to read all of it. As for the plot...it’s a bit early to say, but here’s my current thoughts.
I’m willing to suspend my disbelief for the explanation(believe me, I’ve seen isekai that make much, MUCH less sense than this one.) The way you made Lucario proactive was appreciated, and you foreshadowed multiple possible conflicts later on. No major flaws so far, so expect me to keep reading.
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3