FanFiction.Net
for Akame Ga Hunter

1/30 c13 UnseenUrge
Love the new chapter author it was amazing and thank you for updating the story as well!
1/29 c13 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job and Tatsumi what to control your blacksmith instincts. And i like the little Akame and Sayo moment.
11/3/2023 c12 NinjaFang1331
God I missed reading this story. Thank you for coming back to it. And man Tatsumi going off on the Jaegars and what their weapons.
9/16/2023 c11 3silverstudent
Is something wrong? You haven't updated in a while.
4/23/2023 c11 Guest
I am very curious how Tatsumi and Esdeath thing will happen. When he wakes up his reaction will be hilarious. He is more powerful but he can still get flustered with a half naked woman.
4/23/2023 c1 Guest
This idea seems so heard yet interesting. Color me intrigued.
2/27/2023 c11 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and Tatsumi what have you gotten yourself into.
4/22/2022 c10 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and tatsumi you just jinx yourself.
3/31/2022 c1 10The Eschaton
The one from DBX, right? Akame vs Killua?
3/9/2022 c9 dragon slayer of death 98
this is pretty good, hope there is more, hope the girls don't die when the jaegers learn nen, also please don't give the wild hunt nen, everyone hates them just have them be curbstomped and violently killed by night raid, maybe have chimera ants as antagonists, forcing the likable jaegers to team up with night raid to take them on like kurome, run, wave,and bols, along with esdeath
2/9/2022 c9 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and nen is starting to make its way to the empires side. Things will be getting interesting now. Also nice work with the hot spring love session.
2/9/2022 c9 niybruh
The stort is great but i feel tatsumi needs incursio especially if the empire has access to nen now.
12/15/2021 c8 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and I like the way that Tatsumi spoke about Esdeath. And if she was told this directly to her face she might have thought about the words and changed her path in life. Who knows.
10/25/2021 c7 Guest
more :D
10/20/2021 c7 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and I like how you have tatsumi being a special case in this story.
27 Page 1 2 Next »