FanFiction.Net
for Akame Ga Hunter

4/22/2022 c10 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and tatsumi you just jinx yourself.
3/31/2022 c1 10The Eschaton
The one from DBX, right? Akame vs Killua?
3/9/2022 c9 dragon slayer of death 98
this is pretty good, hope there is more, hope the girls don't die when the jaegers learn nen, also please don't give the wild hunt nen, everyone hates them just have them be curbstomped and violently killed by night raid, maybe have chimera ants as antagonists, forcing the likable jaegers to team up with night raid to take them on like kurome, run, wave,and bols, along with esdeath
2/9/2022 c9 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and nen is starting to make its way to the empires side. Things will be getting interesting now. Also nice work with the hot spring love session.
2/9/2022 c9 niybruh
The stort is great but i feel tatsumi needs incursio especially if the empire has access to nen now.
12/15/2021 c8 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and I like the way that Tatsumi spoke about Esdeath. And if she was told this directly to her face she might have thought about the words and changed her path in life. Who knows.
10/25/2021 c7 Guest
more :D
10/20/2021 c7 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and I like how you have tatsumi being a special case in this story.
9/2/2021 c6 NeoJay7
You know, my AGK O.C., Shiro, usually calls people by nicknames, refusing to use their real name unless they prove he can trust them not to backstab the team or die within at least two weeks of joining. In the actual show, he calls Tatsumi "Newbie". Here, he'd call him "Nen boy", while Ieyasu is "Headband boy" and Sayo is "Flower girl". However, after seeing that Sayo, Akame, and now Sheele all fall in love with Tatsumi, he'd now be calling him "Harem Protag".
9/1/2021 c6 NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and I like the abilities that you made for sheele and Leone!
3/22/2021 c5 NinjaFang1331
Excellent update thank you and I like how tatsumi explained what his scales are from what type of dragon
8/30/2020 c4 NinjaFang1331
Excellent update thank you
8/30/2020 c1 NinjaFang1331
Excellent first chapter thank you
6/16/2020 c5 CaptKrAzY
I hope you get better, Lorenzo. I would like to read more of these chapters. I've found myself interested in this story and would like to see more. It would be interesting to see how the outcome of this story will play out now that the first initial duo of friends are still alive and of the same power-base as Tatsumi.

I've only read one story with Sayo and Ieyasu lived and joined Night Raid, but it was with Tatsumi being on a completely different power than everyone else.
4/21/2020 c4 Dracus6
Hello there I give you the details of My Hero Academia and Akame ga kill.
Izuku x Akame