for Louds vs the Forces of Evil

Operation Lincapoo...ACTIVATE!
8/12/2020 c17 12DragonEmperor999
Wow
8/12/2020 c20 10Yellowpikmin88
Oh hey! Great to see a start on season 2. Nice Gravity Falls reference. And I'm curious on what's causing Lincoln's sleeping problems along with the eh new green look for his elemental powers.

I also wonder what you'll do for the Neverzone episode (Adult Marco's debut) considering Lincoln already has his dimensional scissors. Perhaps he and Hekapoo could go on a date in the dimension ;)
8/12/2020 c20 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see more! Your right, season two was the best!
8/12/2020 c20 12DragonEmperor999
This was awesome and it was great to see a Star Dip Down
8/12/2020 c20 lampe.andrew1
That was pretty nice. So Lincoln is having problems with his powers as well. Makes sense because they did come from Stars wand. I wonder how Lincoln or Jackie will handle the Mr. Candles situation next chapter. I wonder if Mr. Candles will be shown talking to Lincolns friends?
8/12/2020 c20 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter though I am surprised the loud sisters didn't show up especially after all that stuff got destroyed
8/12/2020 c20 3Marius Wales
WE'RE BACK, BITCHES!
8/11/2020 c20 5OmegaDelta
Wonder if Lincoln will catch on to what toffee is up too before hand and wouldn't his sisters be more concerned with him after the castle incident? Keep up the good work.
8/11/2020 c20 qazse
Wow, that’s a good point. Because Lincoln got his power’s from Star’s wand, it makes sense that if the wand malfunctions, so will his powers.

I imagine Jackie is taking Marco’s place in exposing Candle. Only she’ll think of a way to do it without pissing off Star’s psycho ex. Cause unlike Marco, Jackie’s not a complete idiot.
8/11/2020 c20 CrimsonSylvan
Yeah thinking on it what happened with the wand was a giant red flag. Then again it was probably thought at first to just be the result of what had happened to the wand. I mean half the star was missing and I assumed, like probably a few people did, that since the magic starts from the star that it was a focusing gem. On another note you added a second layer to the foreshadowing. Lincoln's fire and Ice being green. The powers given to him by Star's wand and so are magical in nature are also being effected. Thus turns it from just a single red flag to two flags cause who know's how this'll effect Lincoln until they likely temp vanish when Toffee fully corrupts all the magic(Save that one chunk Star fishes up to come back as her mewberty form.) Cause then it's likely that he just doesn't have them until stuff is fixed.
7/23/2020 c18 Guest
I think there is a blood relationship between Lincoln and Star but this is more related to Celene and this has to do with a journey through time, surely a smooth experience and for some reason Lincoln does not remember seeing the other queens like Solaria, Celene, Estella, commit and perhaps also Moon as a young man
7/16/2020 c19 Guest
Can lisa do a DNA test to see Lincoln and star are siblings because of the way that moon was fimalier with him and that would be a game changer if star and Lincoln are siblings blodd realated.
7/7/2020 c19 djinn
Interesting fanfiction I look forward to future updates.
7/2/2020 c19 4Supermariosunshinr
Can't wait for season two to come out
419 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »