for Louds vs the Forces of Evil

8/12/2020 c20 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see more! Your right, season two was the best!
8/12/2020 c20 13DragonEmperor999
This was awesome and it was great to see a Star Dip Down
8/12/2020 c20 lampe.andrew1
That was pretty nice. So Lincoln is having problems with his powers as well. Makes sense because they did come from Stars wand. I wonder how Lincoln or Jackie will handle the Mr. Candles situation next chapter. I wonder if Mr. Candles will be shown talking to Lincolns friends?
8/12/2020 c20 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter though I am surprised the loud sisters didn't show up especially after all that stuff got destroyed
8/12/2020 c20 3Marius Wales
WE'RE BACK, BITCHES!
8/11/2020 c20 5OmegaDelta
Wonder if Lincoln will catch on to what toffee is up too before hand and wouldn't his sisters be more concerned with him after the castle incident? Keep up the good work.
8/11/2020 c20 qazse
Wow, that’s a good point. Because Lincoln got his power’s from Star’s wand, it makes sense that if the wand malfunctions, so will his powers.

I imagine Jackie is taking Marco’s place in exposing Candle. Only she’ll think of a way to do it without pissing off Star’s psycho ex. Cause unlike Marco, Jackie’s not a complete idiot.
8/11/2020 c20 CrimsonSylvan
Yeah thinking on it what happened with the wand was a giant red flag. Then again it was probably thought at first to just be the result of what had happened to the wand. I mean half the star was missing and I assumed, like probably a few people did, that since the magic starts from the star that it was a focusing gem. On another note you added a second layer to the foreshadowing. Lincoln's fire and Ice being green. The powers given to him by Star's wand and so are magical in nature are also being effected. Thus turns it from just a single red flag to two flags cause who know's how this'll effect Lincoln until they likely temp vanish when Toffee fully corrupts all the magic(Save that one chunk Star fishes up to come back as her mewberty form.) Cause then it's likely that he just doesn't have them until stuff is fixed.
7/23/2020 c18 Guest
I think there is a blood relationship between Lincoln and Star but this is more related to Celene and this has to do with a journey through time, surely a smooth experience and for some reason Lincoln does not remember seeing the other queens like Solaria, Celene, Estella, commit and perhaps also Moon as a young man
7/16/2020 c19 Guest
Can lisa do a DNA test to see Lincoln and star are siblings because of the way that moon was fimalier with him and that would be a game changer if star and Lincoln are siblings blodd realated.
7/7/2020 c19 djinn
Interesting fanfiction I look forward to future updates.
7/2/2020 c19 4Supermariosunshinr
Can't wait for season two to come out
6/2/2020 c19 CrimsonSylvan
Started reading this yesterday(It's now after midnight for me and I started a while ago) and I have to say it's a great story. I love how you've worked the two shows together and how you've had certain events change due to the different environment and characters involved such as rather than getting a monster arm Lincoln basically becomes Shoto and because Lincoln didn't abuse the scissors enough Hekapoo had to come to him rather than pull him into her world. I also like how you've shipped the characters in a way that works. The subtle reveal of Star not being fully into guys with her taking Jackie and how through spending time with each other you've made a ship between Hekapoo and Lincoln adorable to read. Honestly can't wait to see how you do the rest of the series. I'm sure it'll be great and I can't wait for the ship you made for Lincoln and Hekapoo to sail. Cause seriously you made them cute together in this.
5/23/2020 c19 kvart284
Hello, Bryce, is it? My review is not so much about this chapter, but I still should write about it. I rellay enjoy this Linkapoo shipping. She is hanging out with him more than with the rest of the Commission. And now when she knows about Hitler, she could consider error of this rasism. But about rest of the Commission - at least Omnitraxus deserved more than just to be an asshole victim. I mean, he actually had guilt about all of this racism to monsters. He tried to raise Festivia to be kinder to them, while Hekapoo actually did not. I actually had pain that series finale ruined him so much.
5/21/2020 c1 jedi master 2001