for Louds vs the Forces of Evil

3/19/2020 c1 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and I couldn't wait for this kind of fic though I do hope you make Lincoln the new princess turdina and the one taking heckapoo's challenge
3/19/2020 c1 sucramstock
A new story? That's good for you, but to me I don't think so. I honestly don't like Star Vs. The Force of Evil. I don't watch that show at all, I just don't get it. So, I'm not going to read this story. But to you, have fun if you like this new story. I hope you do the other story soon... someday.
3/19/2020 c1 10Yellowpikmin88
...Wow. Now THIS is just the surprise I needed to brighten my day. A crossover with one of my favourite Disney shows and so far I'm loving it. Good idea aging Lincoln and the gang up a few years and Star's interactions with the Louds was brilliant (I figured Lola would be a big fan a Dan Lsia would have a meltdown XD).

I'm very excited to see how Star connects with the rat of the family like Lori (and by connection Bobby, Ronnie Anne and the Casagrandes), Pop Pop and of course Lincoln's posse.

But that's not all, I'm curious to see how the sisters will interact with characters from Star's world. Of course there's Ponyhead who we'll see next chapter (I agree that Lucy and Lola would have the biggest reactions to her) but I can also see Lucy taking an interest in Tom and obviously Lana will surely bond with Buff Frog.

As for shipping, I actually agree with Wolvenstrom on pairing Lincoln with Hekapoo. She's one of my favourite characters and I could see them getting along (plus it'd be refreshing having him hit it off with a non human in one of your stories this time).

Overall this is gonna be great and I can't wait for more. You've done it again, buddy.
3/19/2020 c1 10Wolvenstrom
Nice.

Very nice.

I'm hoping the ship is Hekapoo. My favourite ship in this series. Though I wouldn't say no to Lincoln x Jackie. That pairing was poorly executed in the series proper. Finally getting the girl after years of building up the courage to say two words to her, only to move onto Star with so little time. What a waste.
3/19/2020 c1 Mademoiselle-Star2018
My theory is that Star Just teleported her room from mewni and that's why she didn't use the same spell on Marco's room and why we saw her with the same room in mewni. So if the other kids asked her to magic their rooms she'll say it's just her original room not a new one.

Party with a pony - Lynn SR's super awesome nachos! Clyde wouldn't be able to handle ponyhead so he probably shouldn't go with them. Ends with the entire family eating nachos and watching tv.
3/19/2020 c1 3LiamFitz20
Heck Yeah, Two shows I love coming together!
3/19/2020 c1 16sonicfighter21354
This is an interesting start to this story. Look like the Louds are gonna have a fun time with Star.
3/19/2020 c1 5OmegaDelta
Wonder what sort of suprises you have in store for story and what will happen differently down the line? Keep up the good work.
3/19/2020 c1 musizlover2008
I knew someone will make a Star vs Evil/Loud House crossover, never thought it will be you. I'm shocked that you don't like Marco but i'm not judging.
3/19/2020 c1 12coyoteprime1100
Ha, man I liked Marco and Star together. Marco is your classic guy thrown into a world of trouble but adapts to, the the changes and becomes a helpful guide into giving Star common sense.

Say where’s Lori? Follow up, will Star meet Ronnie Anne and her familia as well?
3/19/2020 c1 lampe.andrew1
This has certainly peaked my interest. I look forward to what else happens in the story. Next chapter introduces Pony Head, Star's best friend. I think Lincoln and Star will meet their respective best friends, with PH acting the same way she did in canon while with Clyde he will either get along well with Star or becomes Paranoid that Lincoln will consider Star his best friend instead of him. Who knows maybe PH will try to encourage Clyde to act more like a rebel because she would say that he is too much of a wuss in her opinion. As for pairings I think Lincoln and Stella should be paired and for Star not completely sure but I guess it could be Tom if you liked that relationship in the series or go with a Loud House minor character you think would be interesting to write about.
3/19/2020 c1 blaze namikaze
Woow just woow
3/18/2020 c1 Red Dragon 1995
Hello my favorite mon it is your favorite Red Dragon. Love this fanfiction and well honestly I don't see the problem with having multiple stories it's not like there's a law that you can't plus it makes it like a lottery when you update I always but I don't know what I'm getting. Love the way Star is getting the support right away from the Louds see needs after all being a single child is tough and having Moon as a mom with her high standards is even tougher so it's nice see the love. I would of liked to see Star and Lincoln together but hey your story just please don't make it Tom I hate that couple I mean I just don't like Tom he's super powerful yet does nothing and he was a jerk through half the series and I get he earned his redemption it just came a little to easy in my opinion. Though I do have a idea for a crossover now you are obviously a Disney fan which by the way I am to and I was watching one of my favorite more modern Disney shows that ended and it got me thinking there are no good crossover fanfictions for it heck there are just no good fanfictions of it in general and I get that this is hard. I could never be good at it and there's no shame in that but come not even one. So how about you be the first a challenge fit for my favorite writer. The show I'm talking about is Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja that show is so funny and I love how he said what he's going to do like "NINJA TENGU FIREBALL". That is funny and maybe crossover it with a classic like American Dragon Jake Long or something like that. I would appreciate it if you at least consider doing something for Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja it would mean a lot to me. I can't wait for the next fanfiction you update and hopefully you would consider my idea if not shame on me for not having a ounce of your talent. I'll review next time can't wait
3/18/2020 c1 looneytyne22
I agree about Star Vs. Having dropped the ball in its third and fourth season *coughs* Eclipsa should have been the main villain of season 3 and 4 *coughs* I'm very much looking forward to more of this.
3/18/2020 c1 qazse
If Lisa manages to keep her sanity from seeing more of Star’s magic by the end of the week, it’ll be no less then a miracle.

When princess Ponyhead arrives, I don’t know if Lola(and possibly Lucy) will freak positivity at a real life princess pony, or negatively becomes she a floating horse head? XP

As for who gets paired with Lincoln, I vote Tabby. Or even Hekapoo.
420 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28