FanFiction.Net
for Deadliest Warrior: Fiction Edition

7/7/2022 c14 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah kind of expected the guys with the better guns to win this match. No way the Raiders would have won even with their experiences. Just go to show that superior technology wins most of the time. Got to wonder if this felt like Deja Vu for them because that is how the union army bested them in the first place after all. Well, anyway curious about this next one.
11/23/2021 c13 10Metal Harbinger
I was glad to see the Zora win this fight since he definitely seems like the less evil of the two.
11/12/2021 c12 Metal Harbinger
Nice to see the Legionary triumph again in another battle with an awesome fatality finish!
10/28/2021 c13 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah, that was kind of expected to be honest and makes sense that the assassin wouldn't really win. Anyway, curious to see how this wild western-like battle will go down!
10/4/2021 c12 i am a trapezoid
Good stuff as always man, keep it up!
9/10/2021 c12 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a fun battle. It was definitely a close match-up. Anyway, curious to see how the next one goes!
6/13/2021 c11 i am a trapezoid
Boy the Na'vi can't get a break huh...
6/6/2021 c11 Metal Harbinger
For a second there you almost had me thinking the Na'vi would finally pull off a victory given how they were dominating in the weapons testing, but once again it's all she wrote once the Duvalia came into play and thus, the Na'vi's losing streak continues.
6/4/2021 c11 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well...that was a surprising twist for the special weapons. Great fight as usual and man, that was pretty gruesome way to die. Also, it is interesting that you included their zombie forms in this, but guess it would make sense considering the video game franchise in question. Guess having the zombie parasite really does help I suppose. Anyway, curious to see how the next match will go, especially considering the weaponry of both warriors.
4/26/2021 c10 i am a trapezoid
An amazing battle man! I was going for the Gears since I'm a huge fan of the games but oh well
4/25/2021 c9 i am a trapezoid
Yes! Another win for Naruto lol.
4/25/2021 c8 i am a trapezoid
I had the feeling Ellie would come out on top. She was extremely brutal in game compared to Carl and that really left him unprepared. Next fights it looks like the naruto series gets to shine again!
4/25/2021 c7 i am a trapezoid
A bad ass battle man! I was going with the Lickers since they are deemed physically stronger but the vampires intelligence swung the fight in their favor, the next fight is gonna be awesome!
4/23/2021 c6 i am a trapezoid
Wow! Another great battle! Being a fan of the black ops games I'm glad Woods won but Rambo gave him hell! Looking forward to the next battle of the undead monsters!
4/23/2021 c5 i am a trapezoid
Another great battle! I never watched Sons of Anarchy but I had a feeling they'd win due to weapons and them basically being the mafia with motorcycles. Love the wasted reference too.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »