for To Build A Family

5h c81 2grayskies28
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD... OH. MY. GOOOOOOOOD! Not gonna lie, this is definitely my favorite Maleval chapter! DAMN EVERYTHING FELT SO GOOD AS I READ THIS CHAPTER! Aaaaaahhhh! Diaval is so understanding and patient and such a gentleman! Allowing Maleficent to make the first move, and set boundaries. And now that I think about it, he actually gambled everything the night he confessed to her a few chapters back. Holy crap! So there's a slight parallel of Mal's fears and Aurora's.. not in the same light, mind you... but their fears are almost identical.. no thanks to the bastard who was the reason for both of their fears.

Thank you for this! Can't wait for the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
15h c80 grayskies28
I never thought I'd be awake at 2:30 am to read an update.. but alas, here I am. Hahahaha. Anyways, the Maleval bits in this chapter is just too cute! Aaaaaahhhh. I can't wait for them to actually move! I hope Borra doesn't cause trouble for them, though... but maybe that's just wishful thinking lol. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing, stay awesome!
8/10 c79 grayskies28
Stefan really was a bastard! Damn him! I hope he's rotting in hell for what he did to sweet Aurora.

But can I just say that both Diaval and Maleficent's protective sides are on their all time high whenever Aurora speaks so lowly of herself or when she speaks about her father's abuse. I can no longer think of them as her godparents anymore at this point. Reading the last few chapters, my mind is already fixed on the idea that they *are* her actual parents, not just stand-ins anymore. Aaaaahh.

Thank you for this update! Can't wait to see how Balthazar and Maleficent would make that place especially made for Rora. Aaaaahhhh! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/10 c78 grayskies28
Oh dear! So Stefan had no filter of any kind and would openly use vulgar language when he was verbally abusing Aurora... that bastard! Jesus! No wonder Aurora acts as she does whenever voices are raised even the slightest of bits.

Maleficent's reassurances on this chapter were quite sweet, although it's understandable that Aurora would still be a terrible mess inside her head.. having had memories of her father's unpredictable cruel behavior towards her somewhat triggered by the incident that occurred. The suffocation she felt and going out to clear her head is something I have imagined what Maleficent was like when she was her age.. quite a parallel in that regard. Hmm.

Thank you for this update! Can't wait for the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/10 c77 grayskies28
Aurora.. Why do I feel like everything else that was revealed about her issues scarred her deeper than what Maleficent and Diaval thought... Gaaaaah. Damn Stefan.

Thank you for this update! I'm itching to see what Mal's reaction is at that last statement. Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/10 c76 grayskies28
DAMN! I could practically feel Maleficent's frustration and temper radiating off of my screen. Aurora made one hell of a dangerous stunt just to prove her theory. Aaaaahhck. I fully understand Mal's harshness and reaction, that's pretty much how I would react if I had a kid doing something as equally dangerous as that. And she came off across as harsh and angry because she was driven and fueled by her fear of what *could* have happened. Definitely mother material, if you ask me.

Aaahck. I just hope Aurora doesn't slip back into her timid self for too long, and that things get straightened out. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/10 c75 grayskies28
Oh no, Aurora! You really shouldn't... that.. that is a very bad idea. Good lord! I'll be surprised if Maleficent doesn't end up having a heart attack at this stunt you're about to cook up. Jesus!

Yaaay! Maleficent actually is considering to move back! I hope to see (well, read.. you know what I mean lol) her riding Diablo again! Aaaaah! Anyways, thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next few chapters! AAAAAAAHHH. Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/9 c74 grayskies28
Oh! They should definitely move a bit closer! Oh, please, please, please, please let Maleficent consider it! Or you know, you could just let Diaval *and* Rora talk her into it. Two against one kinda thingy. Lol, *that* would be hilarious to say the least. Anyways, I love how Rora still needs to work on her stealth mode. Would be a tad bit useful in the future, I bet. Lol. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/9 c73 grayskies28
Oh god! This family-centric chapter is so good! Just the three of them relaxing, talking. So soothing, aaaah. But Rora reading Mal's journal? Woah, there! Did not expect that coming, but it makes matters clear on how Rora seems to know more about Mal's bitter personality the first few weeks she arrived. I'm intrigued to know whatever else is stated in that journal though. Hmmm. Welp, guess I'll just have to wait and see! Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/9 c72 MadisonJohnson108
Aurora should ran away, because she couldn’t deal with the fact she finally had parents again.
8/9 c72 grayskies28
This chapter is just too cute! And funny! Lol. Aurora really needs to work on her stealth skills if she wants to satiate her ever growing curiosity every now and then when it comes to Maleficent and Diaval. Lol. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/8 c71 grayskies28
Aurora and her nightmares thoughI hope it lessens the more she becomes accustomed to her new life. She deserves it better than anyone.

Buuut boooy I am looking forward to Rora's gobsmacked expression when Mal and Diaval finally tell her! That would be absolutely hilarious! Thank you for the update! Keep writing! Stay awesome!
8/8 c70 grayskies28
OH GOOD LORD. THAT'S ALL I CAN COMMENT ON THIS. THAT.. I... AAAAAAHHHHH. This chapter was so full of Rora's uncertainty that I could practically feel it in waves off of my screen. AAaaaaaaaahhhh! And Maleficent's reassurances to her daughter was amazing! She knew when and when not to push. She knows Rora better than anyone at this point, and if *that's* not considered as something classfied to be mother material, I don't know what is. But damn, I also loved how Diaval reassured Aurora! That little bit really got to me! Aaaaah! Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome as always!
8/7 c69 grayskies28
Aaaaaah. Dumbstruck Diaval is such a mood. Lol. Anyways, Stefan really was a bastard wasn't he? Ugh. I can't imagine what else Rora suffered under his awful care. But I am glad she has Mal and Diaval now. Oh boooy, I can't wait to read about Rora half-remembering what she called Diaval in the morning. Aaaaah, now *that's* the reaction I'm most waiting for. Thank you for this update! Keep writing and stay awesome!
8/7 c68 45Loads of Randomness
Think this is my favourite chapter yet
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »