for The Test

4/13 c1 7Birdsaesthetic
Very unexpected storyline, yet each and every word of this fic sounded convincing and engaging! Wow! I’m so excited to read more of your fics after having read this one.
5/6/2020 c1 Spiigrl
Omygoodness, this was sooooo good, are you sure this is your first? You have Reller down pack. Awesome work. Thanks.
3/21/2020 c1 Guest
I loved this! Would never have guessed it was your first time writing smut!
3/20/2020 c1 22lurkingwhump
Oooh...hard to believe this was your first smut fic. Ahem. Hot! I have to say I understand Kurt’s conflict, but in the end, is it cheating? Emotionally, maybe. But I would argue he loves her on some level regardless.
3/20/2020 c1 37Indelible Evidence
Whoo hoo! This was so hot - thank you for writing me a smutty fic! Convincingly written, even if you're not into it yourself. I mean, completely morally questionable, and I have no idea how he'd explain himself to Patterson, but since this is fictional, and the sex was consensual even if the aftermath wasn't, I officially don't care that he ended up betraying her. :D

The thing I love about Reller is the whole 'hate to love you' trope, and you got that down really nicely here. Thank you again for writing out of your comfort zone! *hug*