for Jewel of Truth and Sword of Ideals

12/22/2020 c1 Guest
Bro this was really good...will you actually make a second chapter? Or will a fan have to continue this fanfic for themselves if you have no plans on finishing it...wouldn’t be me though.
8/3/2020 c1 Guest
Read the title and it fuckign works so god damn well.
7/25/2020 c1 CAD270895
more please
6/17/2020 c1 Guest
I was cat fished with this story I thought she was going to summon reshiram but no it's just archer lies it's all lies.
5/25/2020 c1 Iiznelomviing
Please continue post-haste! I am loving the story.
4/4/2020 c1 Guest
Me gusta me va encantar cuando descubran q archer es shirou por ellos serían como ellos la mitad de una solo q de otra l
Realidad emiya podría vencer a uno con unlimited blades works con esfuerzo y gilgamesh con enkidu y ea me encanta tomate tu tiempo escribiendo
3/20/2020 c1 4fangs of death
So looking forward to more, this is really good.
3/20/2020 c1 DPSS
You know, the fact that FSN Archer can show up in 2004 Fuyuki, summoned with E Rank, meet a dragon claiming to have another half that would support a HERO OF IDEALS and NOT immeadiatly get a chill down his spine from jumping to the correct conclusion is completly beyound me. Seriously dude, do you really think the other dragon won't show up? Do you really think it will be awakened by anyone other than HIM? Your luck's not nearly good enough for that!
3/20/2020 c1 Guest
good on you for coming up with this idea, the tao trio don't nearly appear enough.
3/20/2020 c1 1TheLastBattalion
this is such an interesting idea and I love it already
3/20/2020 c1 CAD270895
i love this story more please
3/20/2020 c1 13darthwolf
The Coronavirus is a serious problem to all of us, I for my part haven’t been able to go grocery shopping as is required.

And Well, I have a few ideas of where to send those two and to whom. Naruto(at the beginning of ShippudenZekrom with Naruto and Reshiram with Sasuke; and the Arrowverse: Zekrom for Barry and Reshiram for Oliver.
3/20/2020 c1 CrosShift
Have Caren get Kyurem. Idk how she would get involved in the war but Idk her having Kyurem just works in my head