for A Shinobi Among Monsters

1/19 c2 2cathotel0322
anyone else think it would be funny if the author re visited the beginning of the story and had Artemis turn Orion and Naruto into girls for a 'girls night out' where they go hunting to bond cause its going to be pretty awkward between them all with Orion in the mix due to
A. virgin oath.
B. Apollo and Zeus not wanting Orion near Artemis.
C. if Orion and Artemis date/almost but not really married due to option A, wouldn't that make Orion Naruto's father in law.
D. Orion is a giant and the gods probably want him dead.
E. Naruto will keep both eyes on him to make sure he doesn't hurt Artemis.
F. Orion would probably have to stay with Naruto and Apollo since he can't stay with the hunt.
G. weird godhood shenanigans.
H. explaining Kurama and shinobi to Orion.
I. would Orion and Naruto have a father/son, uncle/nephew, distant family, or some other strange relationship.
1/19 c1 cathotel0322
i love this story. please continue this masterpiece.
1/19 c21 jtscores
The comedy in this story never fails to make me laugh out loud and I’m loving the plot. Everything just kind of hits the right notes, so of course I had to stay up until three this morning reading as much as I could. I love your idea for the story and I love even more how well you execute it! (Your Naruto is a badass)
I’ll be watching for uploads, I’m excited to see how you continue with this!
1/19 c5 Entomoid
shouldn't it say, 'right before our eye', if it's the fates?
1/19 c21 Guest
"The spacetime around Naruto literally distorted from how fast he moved, his speed increased to cosmic levels by the Six Paths chakra coursing through his body. In a split second – no, not even that. In an infinitesimally small fraction of a fraction of a second, Naruto was in front of Orion, his shakujo streaking forward.

To his credit, Orion tried to dodge. He had begun evading before Naruto even attacked, his godlike intuition having warned him beforehand. However, it was futile. In a contest of speed, Naruto was unparalleled."

So it is safe to say that Naruto is the fastest being in this fanfic right author-san?

Kronos time abilities vs Naruto fastest move surely would be an interesting battle.
1/18 c21 Lunardragon22
This was a great chapter glad to see your still going. And i have to say i look on
here sometimes for good stories to read and come up finding nothing but i have come
across a good number of great stories to read and im glad this is one of them. Please keep up the
good work lol.
1/18 c21 Guest
Alaska?
1/18 c19 1KINGShaheed
'Drip, Lowkey, Tilted, Bruh.'

What the hell. He's become a zoomer.
1/17 c21 NoTimetoDie
Huh didn't expect that kiss. I have feeling in chapter 12 that the mysterious man was orion and it turn out true.

Just curious Naruto in chapter 17 while fighting Ares use Six Path Sage Mode so Naruto became super fast but in this chapter naruto became even faster compare to chapter 17, umm how is that possible?

And as alway great chapter author-san, no typo as well written plus great writing so very convenient to read.

Chapter 21 is fast update by your standard I guess so thank you so much for this fast update. I really hope next update chapter 22 came out in mid February as well prefer in 14 February.

Welcome back author-san, hope you're always healthy and have a long happy live and continue to update your most famous fanfic A Shinobi Among Monsters and then finished it. I'm super happy that you're back :)

May you always healthy and have a good, happy and very long live.

Ohh and lasty I'm looking forward to sparing 3 vs 1 between The Big Three vs Naruto.

:) :)
1/17 c21 Spectre

1/17 c21 Skyfall

1/17 c21 rosaurocunanan16
I really really REALLY liked this chapter especially the fight scenes of the past chapters, but do forgive me for saying this is the first chapter I dislike.

I don't dislike how the chapter is written since it's awsome, but I just simply dislike "The Filthy Mongrel" named Orion.

Still tho, awsome chapter I really hope that you update this fic soon!
1/17 c19 rosaurocunanan16
That was the most badass fight I have seen in this fic! Tho I do hope the rematch comes soon.
1/17 c21 Zero
º.º
1/17 c18 rosaurocunanan16
Well that was an amusing chap, as for my fav character, well that would go to Naruto, kurama, Hestia, Athena, and Zeus.

As for the favourite scene...to be honest, the scene I liked above all is when Naruto Fought Ares and the other one is when he and Zeus where measuring each others power.

Granted all the scene's are ridiculously good since said scenes where able to have the seriousness and comedy.
3,237 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »