for A Shinobi Among Monsters

3/24/2020 c2 4DaDragon562
So pumped to see what these papers are. I can only assume he is writing the story of the Gutsy Shinobi Naruto uzumaki, a boy who endured what life threw at him until he changed the world and felled a god itself.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and am eager to see what happens as you further explore this world and Naruto's upcoming hunt/connection with the wilderness here.
3/24/2020 c2 KakeruPB
Ah, this was a nice chapter. I hope Naruto get's to hang out with Artemis and Hestia more. Artemis, considering his dream while Hestia, well who doesn't love Hestia? That and she made him ramen so of course he would want to know and spend more time with her.
3/24/2020 c2 1bashking
Thank you for the chapter looking forward to the next one
3/24/2020 c2 AsianZangWang
Great job!
3/24/2020 c2 ShivaReadear
Good job.
What do you do with monsters that have been converted by the whims of a god? (Like Medusa or Arachne)
3/24/2020 c2 3SoloChrollo
Is naruto ever gonna go to camp half-blood or meet anyone that's in the camp? and is there gonna be a pairing with naruto?
3/24/2020 c2 12mastercheif1229
Absolutely incredible chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Also, what year was Naruto reborn in?
3/24/2020 c1 Guest
holy crappp this is so good and I love you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
3/24/2020 c1 1OoOXylionOoO
Pretty interesting concept.
3/24/2020 c1 Condescension22
This is a confusing concept, but really well written. Please continue.
3/23/2020 c1 kyuubiko
Keyblademaster. Why the hell should naruto care about Zeus's or the stuff. He is more likely to be independent and carefree as he was before. Also he is more likely to explore the new world
3/23/2020 c1 Guest
This is good
3/23/2020 c1 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
3/22/2020 c1 Keyblademaster 21177
A good start to the beginning of the story. Also could you do original quests, like when Naruto is old enough have him go on an impossible quest to prove himself or something like that. Like my idea is have Zeus give him a quest to hunt down a beast thats nealy impossible to kill, like the Kraken. Have Naruto hunt and kill the Kraken to prove he's a good of a hunter as his mother and kill the Kraken in her honor or something.
3/22/2020 c1 8itachisdbzgurl
I love this! Its quite original. I can't wait to see where it goes!
3,237 « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »