for A Shinobi Among Monsters

3/21/2020 c1 AsianZangWang
Love the idea and your writing is great!
3/21/2020 c1 The Doc
Very Nice. A more Unique approach to the Naruto son of Artemis idea, will be watching you career with great interest.
3/21/2020 c1 12Akakiru
Kushina was a better mother then Artemis and she was dead. But the moments she was alive and a mother she was infinity better
3/20/2020 c1 GrandLuminescence
With how you've started this off, it sounds like it could be a very good story. Loved the first chapter and look forward to your future work.
3/20/2020 c1 Fushes
I was considering not reading but the guts says otherwise, now I always believe my gut.
3/20/2020 c1 eniox27
Good stuff but mind you the eight trigrams seal was removed when naruto defeated Kurama and was replaced with naruto own custom seal.
3/20/2020 c1 Death Incarnate
I gotta say, I like this for how little you made so far, it's got a different feel than any of the other ones I've read similar to this.
I'm really curious to see where you go with it, and hope you update soon.
3/20/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely amazing, what you've done so far. Seriously cannot wait for more. Kinda weird how super attached he is to Artemis from just a few moments in the beginning, so you might have to work around that, although you could probably play it off as his past influencing him or something. Anyways, I really really enjoyed what you've started and I hope this continues to the end. Don't screw this up!
3/20/2020 c1 ProfessorGoblitz
...This...was amazing, you pace on the story, the grammar, the concept of this story.
Cleverly using an old concept of Kurama sending naruto and him to the past to instead to another dimension, the interactions between Kurama and Naruto, the jokes here and there, the show of him and Apollo bonding without dragging it out to numerous chapters.
The logic and reasoning used in this as well, that sending him to the camp WILL attract attention.
Using a way for Artemis being the mother actually making sense without her suddenly getting pregnant out of nowhere bullshit.
The characterization of naruto being spot on, all other characters, that I can actually imagine being like,...this was beautiful, my only worry is that this might be an One Shot, if not, I am absolutely looking forward to what you write, because it has been a while for me reading a story, just 1 chapter, that makes me want to re-read it again
3/20/2020 c1 xSean
I had to leave around half way through this because Naruto's attitude is horrendous. He remembers and is the same as always, although with different physical features. He shouldn't be recoiling in fear, being scared or even getting so attatched to Artemis were after meeting her ONCE and exchanging like two words with her he ends up depressed with thoughts like his mum hating him. They barely interact and a bond like that doesn't just fucking appear. It's quite simply beyond stupid. She hasn't come see me because she hates me! Boo hoo... He is a grown ass teenager in a 4 Year Old body. Have him fucking act like it!
3/20/2020 c1 4DaDragon562
Interesting premise, I like the deeper take on Naruto's sorrow from Artemis ignoring him despite him being in a new life already.
3/20/2020 c1 1Mpower0438
He wouldn't be a demigod so she would be able to see him since he doesn't have a human parent. So that excuse can't really be used for her not seeing him for a year.
3/20/2020 c1 Guest
I really like that right now your story seems to be different than other Naruto/PJ crossovers and the first chapter was great. Really nice job, i hope you'll continue.
3/20/2020 c1 1mxbg91
hmmmmmmmmm... so far ...ill say... moaaaaarrr...
Ohhh interesting.