for A Shinobi Among Monsters

6/2 c1 Aselo
Surprised Artemis didn't immediately attempt to turn him into a girl
6/1 c21 2Rogue-eL
Not gonna lie really liked the chapter would say that I wished the fight was longer but sadly for Orion it’s Naruto. Honestly great chapter hope to see more.
5/31 c21 TheXPlazer
Please continue to make this
5/28 c1 Ebrahim051
You know the fun thing is this weird situation (Being half Biju half God) is totally normal for greek gods its like a normal Tuesday for them
5/27 c19 1realfan16
admirable fight and interesting plot development into the labyrinth... sadly 2 chap left for me. probably signalling the end of this adventure
5/27 c21 realfan16
Ah and thus the adventure ends...was fun while it lasted
5/27 c21 realfan16
Ah and thus the adventure ends...was fun while it lasted
5/27 c19 realfan16
5/25 c9 realfan16
nice chap. and I swear the Artemis fowl movie*pulls out hair* trash pure and simple TT_TT the couldn't manage to find a talk guy or special effects for butler to me a dominating 2m giant . they absolutely disrespected commander *deep breath* let's stop there cause just thinking about all the hype it had, all the hopes I had to see haven city given life on a screen. #disappointment the pjo movie was terrible too. the camp disappointed me the most*sigh*
5/25 c9 realfan16
5/24 c1 realfan16
dang¡¡! possibilities be mind blowing. just gotta love the way it started. End stage Naruto back in puny human body around other mortals? hell nah. half god half bijuu? much better.
5/24 c1 realfan16
5/23 c4 1knifeman3874
Artemis for pairing!
5/21 c21 suzga
your so good at bringing all your characters to life. I cried a little this chapter
5/20 c21 7Wally991
Yep, nope, dropping this. Orion kissing Artemis and she being okay with it? nope nope nope. Canon is that she saw him as a friend only. Leaving this. It was a good story, truly sorry this happened. bye bye and good luck with other projects
3,225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »