FanFiction.Net
for Mortal Draw, Dragon's Breath

2/25 c5 8Imaginary Guy117
Now this is interesting. Makes me wonder if you will update? I know life can be heavy. But I hope you are feeling well.
8/31/2023 c5 DrTheo
nice fick bro
8/5/2023 c5 Guest
Bro hasn't written more because he's stuck
5/2/2023 c1 T0TS
I don't know if you'll update this story again I hope you do.
3/19/2023 c5 2rc48177
shame this was the last chapter, was just picking up.
9/11/2022 c5 2Tony Hobbes Jr
im not one for hte demonslayer anime. but this does bring a smile to my face.
7/17/2022 c5 RubixJr
This is a great story. Keep up the good work
6/23/2022 c5 DarkAres12
yes this son of a bitch always does that I don't know if he's really lazy or directly a cretin
6/21/2022 c5 ZeBaguetteFromFrance
why is it always the most promising stories that get dropped early without getting into their plots proper. It is absolutly grating to see such amazing looking story with clearly talented writers just getting nothing further than barebones. I hope that maybe one day you'll consider picking this story back up because it shows incredible amounts of potential just begging to be exploited. I understand writting is hard and writters block is pain but please if you ever get the drive and the time to continue this i would love to see where this goes!
4/13/2022 c5 Talon-The-Turncoat
There’s nothing worse than finding an incredibly promising story with only a few chapters, I hope you one day update this.
3/4/2022 c3 Guest
The fact that the two Mortal Blades in Sekiro are black and red, while Demon Slayers who have the potential of wielding Sun Breathing have black swords that eventually turn red, goes to show how these two IP’s are meant to go together.
2/25/2022 c5 KingAntasma
Okay, I was not expecting an update when I returned to reread this fic. Can't wait for more! :)
2/23/2022 c5 Dasgun