for Truths and Lies by Joan of Arc - how it should had ended

12/6/2020 c1 Grimgoth
And what is this i tell you one thing realistic it is not.
3/22/2020 c1 2ZodiacsKlaroline
How's this any better? Still unrealistic
3/21/2020 c1 Draughtjunkman
I just find it funny how you talk about having permission to write this alternate ending by Jean d'arc and how he writes he gave you said permission.
You don't need permission. You are already writing fanfiction without permission. If you asked goerge rr Martin for permission he'd tell you to fuck of because he hates fanfics...
3/21/2020 c1 Anonymous
It's about time the Starks received their dues. My only complaint is that only two traitors were executed. All of the Starks' heads should have been neatly aligned over the main gate. The other Northerners, smallfolk and lords alike, have similar treachery coursing through their veins, but hopefully the Good King Robert will tie up those loose ends before the war against the others.
3/21/2020 c1 saphirablue25
A lot of people seem to have forgotten that it wasn't even because of Lyanna the North went to war. It was because Aerys killed Rickard and Brandon before demanding Ned's head. Even then it was Jon Arryn that called for his bannermen first with it being at least a few weeks for Ned, Robert and Holster adding in. Since Robert was king (which he used his Targaryen blood to claim), his reason for wanting war was probably what most use when it wasn't even that.

As for all of the North turning against the Starks, nope. Unlike in the show, they are very loyal (save the Boltons, but they only want the North and Winterfell for themselves) and won't just turn against them because Robert said so. They may be angry for a bit that he kept the secret and lied about who Jon really was, but they would understand that he was protecting his nephew and, at the time, a new born babe after Robert already welcomed the deaths of Rhaegar's children. Family is everything in the North and Jon was also a northmen so one of them. Robert would have been screwed.
3/21/2020 c1 4Supremus85
I think that you like Joan of Ark understimated the Northern lords and Ned himself; as someone said, when faced with his and his nephew's execution, Trial by Combat is the minimum; and you think Jon Arryn and Hoster Tully will take theese actions graciously? The last King who executed a Lord Paramount faced rebellion and was killed by his own kingsguard.
3/21/2020 c1 37jean d'arc
Oh, my poor Starks. This was certainly much worse than what I did to them :(
You certainly delivered...

(Just to clarify things, I had been in communication with the author and he had my permission to write an alternate ending)
3/21/2020 c1 Guest
I can not believe that Ned would not demand a Trial by Combat !
3/20/2020 c1 Artimuos Sen
What a pathetic loser, if you have problem with the story give the writer your review or write your own story instead of doing this.
3/20/2020 c1 cell
I prefer this, not only for Robert's cruelty but because at least Ned didn't simply accept his wife being raped.
3/20/2020 c1 Guest
I'm sorry, but this just sucks! Is there anyone who really believes that the boy raised by griff is really the son of Rheagar. Varys could have used Jon. If played right a son of the north could have brought the northern lords into joining them. It's also hard to believe that Varys and Baelish would work togather.