FanFiction.Net
for Interesting Times

2/28 c49 alaskan-dracolych
Damn. How Myx went out... I love when a movie can successfully pull this off, and that you could *chef's kiss*
2/28 c49 Flavor2Town
Epic story, so far i have no complaints
2/27 c48 2Tibokas
Great story as always, though I think I will stop here. It seems it's becoming more of an action fic, which there is nothing wrong with, it just wasn't what i was enjoying about this story.
2/27 c6 The Dark Gnoblin
i really enjoyed the "their in the trees!" bit. absolutely hilarious.
2/26 c49 Hello
Great stuff. Looking forward to see more of the finding out phase after Eclipse did their fuck around.

Thank you for writing it.
2/26 c49 1Verdauga
Glorious.
2/26 c48 Verdauga
2/26 c49 3Germanspeaker
I want to be honest. I don't like this arc at all. It takes too long and doesn't seem to lead to the right goal for me. Besides, ad astra has won another victory with no losses. It was very interesting at the beginning but now it's just annoying.
2/25 c49 Blaze1992
Through Iron and FIRE.
2/25 c49 3Fernix13
i was really enjoying the story until the nos astra attack arc started and went for more than 2 chapters. skipped last 2 chapters as well, there are too many irrelevant characters being introduced, and main plot has crawled to a halt. its starting to be a pain like UNC: Geth Incurion in ME 1, just too much inconsequential stuff.
2/25 c47 leonarcs
do you have a patreon? I really like this history. I want to support you. (I don't have to spare but I want to help)
2/25 c49 Fernix13
2/25 c14 1Bearmauls
ME shields dont work on guardian lasers, only against kinetics.
2/25 c7 11Kasanra
Yes, but we humans can be patient if we want to. And even if not, we would use our impatience to reach that goal even faster.

Such a nice way of calling us persistent little fuckers.
2/25 c49 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
1,594 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »