for Red Randall 1 Clue of the Broken Blade

1/13 c20 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great ending! Congratulations on finishing! I've really enjoyed this story from the beginning. I kind of feel like Sunny has a point in not being so eager to trust Mr. Steele. It sounds like he regrets his actions, though, so that's worth something. That was also interesting about Josefina's grandmother. Mr. Steele's movie will be even more interesting now.
Excellent job and I'm looking forward to Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys!
1/12 c19 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
What an exciting climax! Just the right amount of humor, action, and suspense. I very nearly laughed out loud when Lloyd and Mr. Hughes came in! Now, who got hurt?
You're very welcome for the reviews! It's my pleasure, really. Hopefully work isn't too terribly crazy after all!
I actually did watch all of the Hardy Boys series. I'm interested to see what you thought of it. I definitely liked it better than a certain *cough* other series, if you know what I mean, lol!
1/2 c18 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Pretty clever of Red to figure out where they were. They were also lucky to find the combination and discover the Adalante. They're still in trouble, though. I'm looking forward to seeing how they get out of this!
12/17/2020 c17 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Exciting chapter! I'm glad they were able to get out of that, but they still need to find the Adalante and catch the ringleader. Thanks for writing and I hope you can get everything you have planned done! Good luck if you decide to ask the manager out!
12/7/2020 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Good thing they spotted that eavesdropper! Now to catch the whole gang!
11/22/2020 c16 25Drumboy100
I hope you got the phone number of the store manager! Or perhaps Nancy will do some sleuthing and get it for you? ;)
7/17/2020 c15 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! I have a feeling Josafina is going to end up being descended from Giovanni, but I could be wrong. Here begins the final quarter of the book! I'm looking forward to seeing how it's all going to end up (at least, what twists there will be different from the book
7/13/2020 c14 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
This is quite the breakthrough! Hopefully Josefina will be able to give them some clues about the potential illegitimate heir. The Carson's Lodge trap is a great idea, once they work out the details.
I hope the house works out for you. It sounds great!
6/27/2020 c13 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It's quite the coincidence that June is working for Vincent Steele, too. I remember this vaguely from the book, but I don't remember if she has more of a role than this. Clearly, somebody else is looking for the Adelante and doesn't want to take any chances of anyone else getting clues from this book. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
6/27/2020 c12 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Too bag Miguel didn't know more since he was so willing to talk. At least the fellows got a few more pieces to the puzzle, even if they're going to have to do a lot more digging. I wonder what this change is going to be.
6/19/2020 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Yes, I do remember this adventure from the book. It's a good thing they happened to be near that campsite. It was very helpful to them.
Introducing Encyclopedia Brown into this story is an interesting idea. He definitely fits with the color scheme! Any chance of Father Brown making an appearance? Lol.
5/30/2020 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Finally, I get to settle down and read this chapter! I probably won't get to the Nancy Drew or Valley of Diamonds chapters till tomorrow, though. That's not a reflection on your writingI've had a very busy week and really bad time management skills, so here we are. Anyway, this chapter was fun as usual. I was wondering if any more Clue people would show up. They're bound to cause some trouble for the gang. I love that Sunny names the cars. Lol! Looking forward to the other chapters and I hope your break does you well and that these changes all turn out to be for the best!
5/18/2020 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm glad Lloyd is along for the ride now! I enjoyed the bantering between him and Sunny as well as Sunny "letting off a little excitement". Lol. The ending was exciting! I was wondering if Mrs. White would be part of the movie. I'm thinking she didn't actually stab anyone, though!
Treasure of Dolphin Bay sounds interesting. It's kind of weird, but I like mermaids more now than I did when I was a kid. I don't know why. Anyhow, as always, I'm looking forward to anything you write!
5/10/2020 c8 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! It was definitely fun to read. I'm glad Harry seems to have learned his lesson and helped them, at least a little. I'm with Red, thoughwho is trying to kill them? Whoever it is knows that they're looking for the sword hilt, and I don't think too many people would realize that. Not only that, but it has to be someone who could find out what their schedule is so that they could arrange the whole murder attempt.
5/3/2020 c7 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I remember this part from the book! It's a good thing the Adalante wasn't in that wine cellar! ;) It will be interesting to see what you do change from here on out, especially the next part as they deal with the overeager driver of that bulldozer. Lol, that's one of the parts of the book that I remember best. I have to say, I'm really enjoying this story. In some ways, I'm almost enjoying it the most of all four of the stories you're posting right now. Hopefully writing will get easier on both this one and Valley of Diamonds. As always, I'm looking forward to what you have coming next!
21 Page 1 2 Next »