for Of Growing and Miraculous Pranks

3/23/2020 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Okay I half expected her transformation to be somewhat emulating an actual ladybug when she just kept getting smaller and she commented on her arms being twiggy, which immediately made me think of bug legs haha! Very silly, thanks, as usual, for sharing!
3/23/2020 c1 64Felicity
This is f a ! The prank Tikki plays is really funny, and could even end up being useful to Mari in this au. I keep imagining her transformation and how she would end up just... Shrinking. xD This is a great fanfiction! <3
3/22/2020 c1 5Adena McGee
Hilarious! Great story with levity to make it really enjoyable. Loved Tikki pranking Mari.
3/22/2020 c1 MOONECLIPSEHQ
Awesome
3/22/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
I love seeing playful Tikki! I don't have too much to say about this one, other than it made me laugh and I really appreciate that! Great job.
3/22/2020 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
hahaha this is hilarious! I love it!
3/22/2020 c1 6ShadowAngel100
Love this it’s adorable
3/22/2020 c1 4Evander1435
thank you so much for this story. I needed to laugh with all the craziness that's been going on.
3/22/2020 c1 Dwarrior
LOL. so wierd. great story.. keep up the awesomeness...
3/22/2020 c1 500yellow 14
Oh that’s priceless. And from Tikki of all people! Keep writing
3/22/2020 c1 Lady Dominator
Hahahahaha
3/21/2020 c1 1deathmatt144
Wow, to have Tikki do that to Marinette was hilarious, but I thought that Plagg would be the one to this kinda thing since he is the kwami of destruction and possibly mischief.

Great story
3/21/2020 c1 8chibishaymin1436
The thought of Tikki pulling a prank like this is absolutely hysterical. Plagg must be so proud lol
3/21/2020 c1 51Raye of the Sunshine
Oh no! Poor Marinette. Tikki playing a prank is usually pretty funny, but I’m with her on this one; hiding her growth for so long causes problems! At least she figured it out in the end, and her new outfit sounds cute!
3/21/2020 c1 28Neeko96
Tikki was terrible in here! I know she's thousands of years old, but that prank went too far! No one wants to be short! LOL, it was good.-
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »