FanFiction.Net
for How to Tame a Dragon Heart

11/3 c5 Guest
I'm sorry, I do not remember Gothi. Was she the one who became surronded with those dragons the size of her head? The one who was less than half the size if Stoick?
9/20 c9 foxydope794
update fic
7/30 c9 6Lewis James Potter
hoping this is not the end
7/30 c4 Lewis James Potter
no, you where easer on her then I would have been for treason, Herting your team is that
3/7 c7 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next time
2/28 c6 DemonYaoiShipper
It’s great to see you back, stories like this are a great escape and I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you taking the time to write this out for us. Can’t wait to see how the story goes!
2/28 c6 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
2/16 c5 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
7/19/2021 c5 Puck627
I LOVE THIS HARRY POTTER AND HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON CROSSOVER FANFICTION! I hope to see more stories like this one in the future too!
7/1/2021 c4 18Loveless Demon
You weren't harsh enough on Astrid to be honest. She used her allies as shields, used the chief's heir as a shield along with the back up heir. since Snotlout is Hiccup's cousin ... that could be really bad if anything had happened. It'd have weakened their village.
2/21/2021 c5 41Ann O'Neem
What a lovely story! I really love how you write the Harry and hiccups interactions. Anyway, I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
10/9/2020 c5 1Foxluna
Poor Harrison. I hope things get better for him. Hiccup can be a dense idiot it seems.
10/5/2020 c5 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
5/20/2020 c2 sakurahan
I am hooked I love reading your stories they are so interesting!
5/6/2020 c2 animerule64