for How to Tame a Dragon Heart

7/19 c5 Puck627
I LOVE THIS HARRY POTTER AND HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON CROSSOVER FANFICTION! I hope to see more stories like this one in the future too!
7/1 c4 18Loveless Demon
You weren't harsh enough on Astrid to be honest. She used her allies as shields, used the chief's heir as a shield along with the back up heir. since Snotlout is Hiccup's cousin ... that could be really bad if anything had happened. It'd have weakened their village.
2/21 c5 41Ann O'Neem
What a lovely story! I really love how you write the Harry and hiccups interactions. Anyway, I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
10/9/2020 c5 1Foxluna
Poor Harrison. I hope things get better for him. Hiccup can be a dense idiot it seems.
10/5/2020 c5 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
5/20/2020 c2 sakurahan
I am hooked I love reading your stories they are so interesting!
5/6/2020 c2 animerule64
Add more chapters please
3/26/2020 c2 SkylerHollow
Thanks for the chapter. Curious if Harian has shown any accidental magic since he got to Berk.
3/24/2020 c1 1inuyasha16451
Pretty interesting story. Update soon please
3/24/2020 c1 Albert Brown2
Awesome chapter hope to See more
3/23/2020 c1 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next time
3/23/2020 c1 lifelovelaugh
Totally looking forward to reading more updates ️️️️
3/23/2020 c1 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Very nice introduction to the story and I can’t wait to see how the story continues in the next chapter
3/23/2020 c1 SkylerHollow
Could be interesting, so far no clue what you will be doing with it though. Only info given is Harry will be in or near Berk, possibly near the start of the first movie. There will be slash and possibly be of Hiccup and Harry most likely. And if the numbers at the beginning meant his age then Harry is six. Again could be really good, it's a good start to a intro of the story. Will stay to see what you choose to do.